DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ummm...where do I start?

Lanette

Guest Karana Majin

You start by giving me a big hug and climbing in my lap and letting me brush your hair and put it in cute little pigtails with ribbons! I just love me some ickle cutie pie novices!!!

Kar

Guest Karana Majin

I'm sorry, Mother. I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. *toes the line*

You there, Novice! Straighten up! Chin in, chest out, stiff upper lip! And report for a beating, on general principles!!

Only if she's still human. I am assuming that if Karana is acting like that again, she's been taken over by some sort of alien/ghost/nanobots/demon and fire or chopping off her head and stuffing her mouth with garlic are our only options. I have a feeling that feeding her poison would cause her to morph into Super-Karana and shoot laserbeams from her eyes.

I'm pretty sure we don't want that.

Guest Karana Majin

*covers eyes*

Why, whatever are you talking about? There's no need for fear!! *searches for the ickle novies*

Guest Karana Majin

*looks at Jhae with laser beam eyes*

Get your own novice to terrorize!!! Poopyhead McCheesypants said I could have this one!!

*laughs and holds her sides* Ya'll are getting good at this, I think. ;)

*grins* And I think you'll need fresh ribbons if you're going to start braiding all the newbie's hair, Karana. We're getting quite a few these days. LOL I'll be happy to send you some, though. ;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

*hugs Danya & Leane* Hey, great to see familiar faces here.

*whispers to Leane* what has Owan got me into this time?? Is this place safe?

*notices the Amyrlin Seat and snaps to attention, chin in, chest out, stiff upper lip*

Welcome to the Tower, Lanette :) As you can see from the above exchange, things can be a little crazy around here, but I'm sure that after long enough exposure and contagion, you will fit the bunch just fine ;)

*spoils the new novice with chocolate*

Arette Nenatiar

Brown sister

*nods* me being one of them. ;)

It gives you a nice place to hang out when you need to breathe from all that serious RP'ing (of pot scrubbing) on the "other side." *makes ghostly noises while the twilight zone music plays in the background*

Archived