DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kneel before my Des-tasticness, infidels!

Desiree

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Great wonderful Dark Mistress, as you reign supreme there is naught I can do but worship thy greatness from down here (WHERE YOUR SHADOW COOLS MY ICY HEART!). Today, oh grand mistress of all things misty and murky, lady of all that is large and hairy (AND WITH BIG PONTY TEETH!), TODAY, I bring you a gift, YES A GIFT FOR YOU, FOR YOU A GIFT!

It is, Yes, what is it? Hmm, I wonder. Oh yes, today, OH GREAT ONE, it is a little cup of Yoghurt.

Is itn ormal Yoghurt? OH NO! It is MAGICAL SUPER-SPECIAL-HAPPY-TIMES-YOGHURT, Which tastes WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE IT TO TASTE AT ANY GIVEN TIME, and NEVER RUNS OUT! Available ONLY FOR YOU! It tastes, PRESENTLY, of fresh strawberries, YUM YUM!

ENJOY OH GREAT ONE!

AH SUCH DEVOTION TO THE NUDENESS! I SAID I'D WAIT UNTIL I LOG OFF FOR THE DAY TO LEAVE YOU MUTTS IN ANTICIPATION, BUT THERE ARE A FEW WARRANTING COMMENTS NOW THAT PLEASE ME GREATLY!

MCS - 4 POINTS. AHH, I AM ELIGHTENED! THESE SQUEEDLE-THINGIES WILL COME IN HANDY!

FERATHIL - 5 POINTS! 3 FOR THE DRAGON AS YOU KNOW I'M HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO THEM AND 2 FOR MY S!UT FAIRY! *PETS HER HAIR*

TALYA - 3 FOR THE MAGICAL PUDDING BOWL. AND A NAKED TALYA?! SIMPLY EPIC! 5-ISH TOTAL!

CHRONO - 3 POINTS. THUNDER CATS HO!

BADCO - 4 POINTS! *STEALS SORA'S OUTFIT BEFORE SHE SENDS HIM OFF TO THE TORTURE CHAMBER* >_>

EDIELIN - CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH COOKIES AND HIJACKING RADIO WAVES LIKE IN FFVIII! 5 POINTS!

CHRONO - 4 POINTS. A COMPUTER? I'D PREFER A LAPTOP :p BUT THIS IS STILL WONDERFUL!

BADCO - 5 POINTS! *FROTHS AT MOUTH WITH EXCITEMENT AND GOES TO PLAY THE SIMS GAMES SHE NEVER WAS ABLE TO ON HER OLD COMPUTER*

DEMI - *DROOLS* YOGURT... MMMMM... BUT STRAWBERRY IS MY LEAST FAVORITE! *CHANGES IT TO VANILLA WITH EXTRA MINI M&MS* YES! 4 POINTS!

I live only to serve your nudity, really, I do. :P I bring you a 1337 haxx0r for thine runesc... (I can't say the word!) account, your nudity. Is linked to ad servers. You press button, they go nude. Iz goods, yes? "W00teth, thou dastardly swine"!

Today I bring unto your Great Darkest Presence...

A PURPLE 1974 VolksWagen Bug

460638252_8eb703ed8e.jpg

A very beautiful and majestic horse

grey_horse_paddock.jpg

And last but not least, a close resemblence of your little pain in the a$$ that we're going to pick up in a few months, Cricket.

rat%20terrier.jpg

I could bring out the ultimate cheat for this thread, but I'll keep it fair and post it later after it can't be used for points ;D

*skips into the throne room* Oh most peaceful yet treacherous DO! I bring you these flowers! These flowers will spread the message of peace and love, but they come equipped with toxic gas to put and end to non-believers!

*grovels ans skips from whence he came*

*skips into the throne room* Oh most peaceful yet treacherous DO!

Tut tut, no skipping here.

*bows low*

Peaceful? She is Des-ignated by her Des-tastic nudeness and Des-pised by all who love peace since She brings darkness to the Earth.

I bring this, oh wise and terrible Master. The female Choeden Kal and ALSO a wicked fast internet connection. Download anything at 50 gigs a second!

*Submits to your might*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh great des-tastic mistress of the dark. You have so much yet I bring you things that only I can give.

For one I bring you myself, a real life tinkerer, My people is who RJ based the tinkerers after!

I bring you open access to all my party hats!!!

And I give you my love and devotion which I hope will be requited one day!!!

*Grovels and  prostrates himself nudely in front of his great mistress*

*runs into the room with much haste and sacrifices a virgin on the alter of the DO* Oh! Mighty and powerful Des-tastic DO of exquisite nudeness! I bring to you two mighty beasts to travel the world on, leaving destruction in your wake!

First I give you a Wolphin that shoots lasers out of it's eyes!

wholphin.jpeg

And a Liger that can sever anyone and anything in it's path!

liger.jpg

*bows nudely to the most NUDETASTIC DO* MAY YOU REIGN FOREVER YOUR HIGHNESS! HIGHEST OF THE DARK! *grovels*

OOOO. SO TODAY'S TALLY ON ITEMS I REQUIRE, BOTH FOR UNIVERSAL DOMINATION AND PERSONAL USE (WHAT? OK, SO I'M A LIL BIT VAIN. WHAT SELF-RESPECTING SHADOW MEMBER ISN'T?), IS LOOKING QUITE WELL ONCE MORE!

TALYA - 1 POINT FOR OVERALL EPICNESS OF THE NUDITY LAST TIME

EDIELIN - 3 POINTS. SOMETHING FOR MY ACCOUNT, BUT THAT SOMETHING LEFT ME UTTERLY CONFUSED :-\

FERATHIL - 4 POINTS. NO FOX TERRIER OR HORSE COULD REPLACE MY REAL ONES, SO 1 POINT EACH. AND THE BUG ISN'T A PROJECT CAR :( BUT IT STILL WORKS, SO 2.

MCS - o___o ERR... 1 FOR EFFORT... *SMITES*

CHRONO - 5-ISH TOTAL! -1 INCLUDED IN THAT TOTAL FOR CALLING ME MASTER! >:(

DSWORN - I AM MUCH INTRIGUED BY YOUR PEOPLE. I SHALL CONTINUE MY MYRDRAAL SCHOLAR STUDIES AS A GHOLAM WITH YOU! 5 POINTSES!

MCS - 4 POINTS. WTF A WOLPHIN? AND LIGERS AREN'T BAD, BUT THEY CAN'T BREED SO I CAN'T MAKE A LARGER ARMY!

Guest dragonsworn1991

*Kneels humbly and then proceeds to grovel*

I COME BEARING AN ESSENTIAL GIFT IN YOUR NUDE TAKE-OVER.

I BRING YOU TWO HOT TUBS, ONE FILLED WITH PUDDING AND ONE FILLED WITH PIE FILLINGS, THEY ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE NUDENESS TAKE OVER BECAUSE THEY DRAW PEOPLE TO THEM AND MAKES THEM GROVVEL NUDELY AND OBEY THE OWNER!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF ME, THANK YOU ECLIPSE! MINUS TWO POINTS TO THOSE WHO USED CAPS! >:(

MCS - ZOIDS WOULD'VE BEEN 5, BUT FOR DARING TO USE CAPS YOU GET 3. >:(

EDIELIN - SO IF I EAT A COOKIE I GET TO SEE DEMI AND ATA ANYTIME I WANT?! 5 POINTS!

MCS - ONCE AGAIN, WOULD'VE BEEN 4, BUT FOR CAPS 2.

MOGGY - HECK YEAH! *JUMPS IN AND PULLS NYN IN WITH HER* 5 POINTS!

DSWORN - WHY WOULD I WANT A PIE FILLED ONE? 4 FOR THE PUDDING HOT TUB, BUT MINUS TWO FOR CAPS. >:( SO 2.

CHRONO - COOOOFFEEEEE *DROOLS* YOU'RE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE AT NIGHT >_> *DOESN'T CARE* 4 POINTS!

ECLIPSE - FOR THE POLE AND YELLING AT THE INFIDELS FOR ME, 5-ISH POINTS!

SO EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR STANDING, POINT TOTALS ARE AS FOLLOWS SO FAR. REMEMBER, LIMIT IS 35 A MONTH, SO THINK THESE OUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED THEM! ELSE I MIGHT DEDUCT! *WEG*

Chrono – 24

Mcs – 29

Ferathil – 20

Tmd – 9

Demi – 9

Badco – 9

Barm – 7

Eclipse – 11

Talya – 10

Liitha – 5

Edielin – 18

DSworn – 7

Moggy – 5

Oh most great and mighty DO of treachery and Nudeness! I bring to you this mighty chalice! It is much better then the first one I assure you. Whilst holding it, close your eyes and think of a beverage, and it shall appear! It's also nifty because you can shoot death rays out of the rubies encrusted on it at unsuspecting insubordinates!

Guest dragonsworn1991

O great and powerful mistress. I love basking in your nudeness and I want to give you everything you deserve and more because you are the best mistress of the dark.

I offer you a new blue ray disc player to play your newly acquired collection. I also offer you an easy button that when you press all the questions you have will be answered and you will get a boost in self confidence!!!

Archived