DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kath, this is Driving me Crazy

Raeyn

So I seriously have to ask - why are the seventh graders going to laugh if anyone messages you?  Did you put up another weird noise for your e-mail or something?  Or is it going to earn the messenger a harangue of cursing?  Either way, definitely curious!

Raeyn

Waiting to Die Like the Cat Did

Once we were discussing Jordan Con stuff over gtalk, and she'd moved onto doing some power point presentation or something for the kids without warning me. Yay for slide shows being interrupted by random chat windows!

/educated guess

Oh yeah. That's the message I try to put up when I'm using my laptop for presentations. I put it up on Monday because we had a snow day and I didn't wanted to be bothered at all while I was working on JordanCon stuff. If anyone ever does happen to ping me while I'm powerpointing, I just tell the kids that your one of my overseas internet friends and you forgot about the time difference again. They all know I do "something nerdy" online, but not exactly what.

*laughs* Yeah. Just tell them it's your Israeli friend who uses the shadow cast on stones to know the time.... and is usually a few hours off :p

Or, you know, just tell them all to stand in the corner... lunno.

Nyn

Archived