DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking for Volunteers

Artara

Hello fellow Wolfies!

Some of you may know me from the Community side where I'm the assistant Org Leader for the Wolfkin. In real life, I'm also a Ph.D. student at the University of California, Riverside. I'm currently working on a paper about the relationship between role-playing and authorship and I'd like to interview people here at DM about their experiences. I will keep all answers confidential and quote people anonymously in my paper (Player A, Player B, etc.).

If you're interested, just send me a PM or e-mail me at jkave001@ucr.edu and I will send you the questionnaire.

Thank you!

Ar'tara

Wolfkin (Comm)

have you talked to the writers up in the illuminators...i think there may be one or two at least old rp'ers there (if not present)

also nanovrimo may be a good board to look at as i know we at least used to have quite a lot of RPers partisipating in it

rofl Thanks for the votes of support. Everyone has been super-helpful and I definitely appreciate it. I will do my best to write a paper that's as awesome as everyone's responses.  :)

Liitha- Thanks for the tip. I've been talking with the Cleo (the Illuminators' OL) about getting access to their boards.

Ar'tara