DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*slices and dices Ferathil up*

Desiree

I couldn't figure out why Neil Perry was so familiar when I had to watch it in Brit. Lit (English IV), then he pointed it out to me - HE'S WILSON FROM HOUSE! :o

SPOILER!!!!!

ironic since in the movie he shoots himself cuz his parents are making him be a doctor by going to military school and when he's all growded up irl he plays a doctor! ;D

Talya walks up to demi, smiling as sweetly as always, before he can move, he brings her firetongs out from behind her back and using them, grabs him securely. Ignoring the sizzling sound, like a sausage on a BBQ, she grips the tongs in both hands. She slowly begins to rotate, dragging Demi with her. Round and round she goes as Deme's feet lift off the floor. Both are now spinning so far, that at just the right speed she releases her tongs grip and send him flying through the air.

Watching him fly through the air, she channels fire and aims a fire ball in Demi's path. It hits and she watches as he ignites and burns as he falls to the ground in a broken burnt and very dead heap!

Archived