DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Freelanders Needed for Bowl of Winds Plot!

claireducky

Ok guys, there are three spots open for TTPCs in the Bowl plot.  I need volunteers to play any of these characters:

Sajya din Radan Lee Winds

Seafolk Windfinder TTPC #2, will die in Battle

Strength 23, 30; Air 6, Earth 1, Fire 4, Spirit 6, Water 6

Leiana Trayle

Kin Member TTPC #1, will die in the battle

Strength 27, Skill 28; Air 8, Earth 3, Fire 2, Spirit 7, Water 6

Marian Volive

Kin Member TTPC #2, will die in the battle

Strength 26, Skill 32; Air 6, Earth 2, Fire 2, Spirit 7 Water 8

Please reply if you are interested in any of these parts.  Preference will be given to those with no players in the Bowl Plot already, but really I just need them filled ASAP.

Claire

Unfortunately, my Kin only managed to post twice in a thread that died shortly afterwards, so i don't have enough experience to try my hand at a TTPC.

Same with Seafolk, though they seem fun to play i have literally zero experience with how they work.

Sorry <.<

wing it J ;) not like i am an expert either, becuase i never used most my such type chars that much...or at least in the capsity they are ment too...i mean all my kin has achived is runing with her tail between her legs and geting a baby (think i had her in one rp with other kin's and that died)

so eh...i figure i'll learn as i go, and if not then the char will just be atypical for the group :P

(but yeah having 2 chars in here already i think i am good so far)

I have two chars as well, but the problem isn't that i can't manage more, but that i've never seen a Sea Folk thread before. And since i have a Kin in this RP already, i want to avoid taking on another to keep myself from 'power ranger moding'.

Since my other char's a Dreadie, they're on opposing sides so that rules out that threat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Or more specifically, do you or anybody know if and how I can bring back an old Seanchan character (was originally intended to join the invasion on Amadicia, after the SC acquisition of Arad Doman? I never gave Lijah much RPing chance before so would like to play something refreshing.

Lijah Opeth's Bio

Note: Lijah is by no means Soe'feia for one of the Royal Family or the Crystal Throne, but he worked as a Truthsayer (Voice) for a Lady of the Blood, played by WinterMist. Basically his duties were to speak the truth no matter how embarrassing for the Lady, and to make announcements her when neccessary. Before he became a Voice he was trained as a Listener, so that was doubly helpful to the Blood he served. It would be interested to see where I can take Lijah without the Lady . . .

And I've looked over Marian V.'s bio. It's absolutely fantastic!

Hm.  If you can come up with a good story about how WinterMist's Lady is no longer around and why, if she died, her Voice didn't kill himself as servants are expected to in the Seanchan society (for High Blood) then we can definitely find a way to being Lijah back.  The bio's quite interesting.

You'll have to update your bio and resubmit it to freecastle.bios@gmail.com and we'll see where it goes from there.

Cool. I'll give the Lady some thought, although I'm leaning more toward a disappearance, maybe speculated kidnapping (therefore he lives to keep up the pretense of her being alive and not kidnapped) rather than killing off the Lady. She's not my char to kill but at the same time would give me a legit IC explanation to RP Lijah without her physical presence.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

when I can manage to find some active support to help me in this endeavor from the people previously involved in it. We first need to clear that out before we can move on with it, I'm afraid. And with everyone having been scarce lately and only just coming out of hibernation from the winter and all that. Well..

I'm glad you're still eager for it though, Arani. That's a promising sign for us.

Yes, I'm going to be working on it soon.  Everybody that's involved in it has been rather busy recently.  I'm currently writing main character bios for the Wonder Girls in the WT and then my only RP focus will be the Bowl Plot, so I'd expect something happening on it in the next month.