DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World of Warcraft

Far Dareis Mai

Alright, I'm not sure who plays it, and it doesn't really matter...but last night I spent nearly seven hours running around with Canuki on the official SG Server (Sen'jin), and I wanted to mention to people who may be curious about the game, but would never want to make a monthly payment--that WoW has this 10 day free trial, where you can stream the game to your computer (that means minimal downloading--only a few megs), and when your 10 days are up, well...what happens after that is up to you.

Anyhow, if you currently play WoW, feel free to mention your character name and realm...and if you are interested in trying it out, or just running around with me or whomever else for 10 days...then let me know.

I sort of entertained the idea of making an event out of it--having people sign up for the trial and then we could all join a PVP server and slaughter...everything...but I'm not sure if people would be interested in that sort of thing.

So yeah...that is all.  8)

I used to play wow, then I ran out of money, and needing to feed my addiction somehow, I came to DM. Driving me to DM was the only good thing wow ever did for me, and I still feel the urge to play it sometimes. I'll never play wow again.

Amen to what Barm said.

I used to play WoW, but it sucked me in so far that I thought I'd never get back out.  I got into High School and thank the Lord that it dragged me out, even though I was screaming and crying the whole way.

But yeah, I also get urges to play from time to time, and if I do, I'll get sucked in again.

That was deep.

I havnt played in a while, but thats cause I got wrapped up in another game.... But, jess got me lich king for christmas so I'm going to reopen my account and play again.

Main character: Ktarre

Spec: Tauren Resto Shaman. No guilds. just your random horde member that is not intent on terrorizing the world. Just cleaning it up a little by killing one human at a time.

Realm: whisperwind

eh figured i should edit just a bit....

you mean like my paladin?  the draenai?  you'll need to buy the expansion the Burning Crusade to play a Draenai (my pally's race) and/or a Blood Elf (that guy you tried to wrath)  he was a horde paladin.  the only horde race that can be paladins is him.  Draenai, human and dwarf can be paladins in the alliance faction.

oh, Az, Az's friend, Az's wife and I will be playing horde on sen'jin quite a bit cause Az only wants to play with his friend and he wants to be a horde.

*High fives Demi*

I was a dwarf hunter.

Pwned it up.

I was a twink! Weeeeeeee!

Had the best PvP guild in all of Windhammer.

Best time I ever had in WoW, we played the capture the flag level for 5 hours straight, never lost a single game. Back in the 20-29 bracket. It. Was. AWESOME.

My best experience with WoW, was watching Leeeeeroooy Jeeennnkiiins and being thankful I played EQ instead...

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor sod.

<Is not in the org, but play(ed) wow and felt compeled to post.....)

I used to play WoW, I have a lvl 73 warrion on the RP server Moonguard

I stopped playing because all my friends left, the RP dried up and.....motorcycles....

Mainly the fact the motorcycles killed the RP.... :'(

Anyway, when the free trial ends, you can just go into the account you made to play the free trial and just pay for it, saves you the trouble of going to a store and buying the game that way. ALSO Burning crusade and wrath of the lich king can be downloaded via the wow site...

Now, back to lurking on DM instead of playing wow....it kills peoples social life that wow....its like crack....only....more addictive...<Twitch> I AM NOT HAVING WITHDRAWALS.....<Twitch>

<Anyway, if I am being to crazy, smack me via PM (I have a feeling Barm will) and delete the post, or keep it and hold it against me for how crazy I tent to be....> 

Archived