DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bowl of Winds RP (retroactive) Planning!

claireducky

DhaiMon  - your bio should hopefully get sorted soon.  There was some... confusion over what was going on with FL bio-checking over the holidays and after, but it's straightened out for the moment.

I'm going to say the next time you end up having to wait a month or such... poke me and/or Owen and we'll figure out what happened.  We totally know what happened in this case, and I'm taking the blame on myself for not getting something communicated around fully. :)

Dhai, if you want you could tag along with my Kin on the way... Just stating the options ;)

You know...

We could get something going surrounding that ship, as I see it.

Nobles are stupid, they tend to do stupid things, so...

Leaving it there for now, since I need that bio approved first. :D

I do believe that I have a seafolk windfinder named Pencari Angin or some such name I'll have to look it up I made the bio years ago. It did get approved too so we could use her if you still need people and I'll check into that character and see if she still exists I know I didn't kill her off and if they have no records I'm sure I have the bio written out somewhere around my house I remember seeing it just the other day.

Just an update: There is a plot submitted and being checked over right now!

As for characters: All characters from the WT in this plot will be NSWs except for two PCs.  The embassy of WT characters will consist of 8 sisters, 6 of them are NSWs (already written) that hail from Ebou Dar and were picked for the embassy for that reason.  The only PCs in the embassy will be Cetaile (my sea folk sister) and Janine (the WT's Clouddancer).

Other NSW's up for grabs will be the Windfinder to the Wavemistress of Clan Shodein, 3-5 other Kin or Windfinders, and possibly some NSW Dreadlords if there are not enough PC's to fill the parts.  Keep an eye out for more updates!

Claire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...