DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Catching up!(attn ALL)

Eqwina

So I have been home for about 4 days now and I have yet to even get a chance to unpack..things have been crazy, but I had the TIME of my LIFE in Cali. It was truly a life changing event. That being said I am trying to get caught up and figure things out so I have a favor to ask of you lovely people..

If I owe you a post, permission or simply a spanking  ;) Please post here and let me know, and if its an RP link me please. It will make things much faster and easier for me.

I love you all!!

-Crystal

buggered!  :-*

*hugs Crystal*  I owe you RPs, so no guilt from me.  You'll be happy to know I've been a lot more settled recently and can get back to roleplaying, so feel free to natter at me.

We still have to do the thread about Thera meeting Jasine's Aunt Sari (Raeyn) in Four Kings way back when, during that trainee trip.  Yes, I am the Master Procratinater.  :D

Halleluiah and hell yeah!!! I am SOOOOO happy to be back. As a few of you know I was all set to go out of town again…but this time I would have had net access and all the comforts of home while getting to spend time with some new friends. Well life likes to throw curve balls and I ended up with “family” commitments that were nothing short of torturous. :P

Is anyone else sick to death of forced family time around the holidays? I know I am. ::)

Anyways I am back and intend to RP with fingers off today in order to get caught up.  Thanks for your patience. I promise to never ever leave you so long again.  :-*

• 4 weeks later...