DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a member of DM for almost 2+ years now I believe. About time I dig out a picture. I hate cameras so there are relatively few pics of me. This one got lucky as it is 7:30 in the morning at a club and I am wasted (3/4 bottle of Vodka mixed into drinks, +2 beers spread throughout the night) , exhausted (was at muscle gym the evening , and been up 25:30 hours at that point seeing as I got up at 6 in the morning) and I look absolutely crap since it's a bad angle, you don't really see my muscles and my chin looks too large due to the angle and of course my tired state is responsible for my pinched eyes. >_<

As I said I hate cameras and that is the only pic I know of me on the internet someone took.

50620178.jpg

We don't say OCH EYE!!! C'moan hen, at's jes creatin an entirely negative scoatish stereotype. Yi ken?

Been a member of DM for almost 2+ years now I believe. About time I dig out a picture. I hate cameras so there are relatively few pics of me. This one got lucky as it is 7:30 in the morning at a club and I am wasted (3/4 bottle of Vodka mixed into drinks' date=' +2 beers spread throughout the night) , exhausted (was at muscle gym the evening , and been up 25:30 hours at that point seeing as I got up at 6 in the morning) and I look absolutely crap since it's a bad angle, you don't really see my muscles and my chin looks too large due to the angle and of course my tired state is responsible for my pinched eyes. >_<

As I said I hate cameras and that is the only pic I know of me on the internet someone took.

[img']http://rave.irc-galleria.net/d/images20/01/41/61/79/50620178.jpg[/img]

Ok, right click, properties, extract the link, shove it in your addy box and click go.

Nice legs, are you the guy or the girl? :lol:

Opht, call me John. *sticks tongue out in childish manner*

http://rave.irc-galleria.net/d/images20/01/41/61/79/50620178.jpg

Is the link. Guess the imaging on this forum still has its knacks.

PS: I am a member of this forum since almost 2 years I am insulted you don't my gender =P

PSS: Me = the scowling guy >_>

I've not been here that long, i just postwhore so you think i've been around way too much :lol:

And as for your identity........Pitty :evil:

Archived