DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Hunting!

Muirenn

I am looking for a few good Warders. :D I have a newly raised Green sister, who will be played entirely during the main plotline (no timeline splices to contend with!).  She isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and will need a couple of guys to keep her out of trouble.  Since the Dragon has been reborn, she knows the Last Battle is imminent, and that she will very likely die during the fight.  But hey, someone has to do it.  Her rather fatalistic outlook on life is 'live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse.'  At this time, she would only be interested in bonding men.  She was originally approved to marry all of her Warders (ala Myrelle), but this will need approval from the Warder's Yard as well if you wish to pursue a relationship.  If you are interested in possibly bonding, we can hash out further details. :)

Any takers?  :-*

:D

I don't have any available tower guards yet.  the only one possible at this moment I'm working on trying with someone else but nothing has started yet.

I have two little ones but they won't be raised anytime soon.  and I try to avoid main plotline, there is no room for growth in the two/three years it takes to move forward in the main plotline... that's all the time the books take to finish.

Ali