DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Here's what happened...

Far Dareis Mai

It occured to me that not everyone is following the Trolloc Game, so here's a post with the all the drama (not really).

So if you have Bore access you'll notice that you have no mod rights on that board. This sucks. I don't even have mod access on that board, which sucks most of all, so Jimmy (Segurant) has been trying to fix it, because it's all effed up somehow. Well in the process, he accidentally (I'm told ;) ) deleted my account in the process--though I like to think I was driving him so freaking crazy with this (I've literally sent him about 4 emails regarding this), he flexed his mighty admin muscles to learn me a good one. But even when the admins try to get Far down, I just keep coming back to annoy everyone all the more. Only a truly dedicated OL would be that truly evil, eh?

So yeah. I've lost all my pm's. I think I have post count of 3. And I have to get readded to all the Org's I'm a member of (which is like 4...or 3 I think--I don't really know, as my butt is always here reigning terror and chaos...and on the Seanchan board, because we (SG) are slowly taking the place over...)

And that is pretty much it, in a Demi-sized nutshell.  :-*

I think FDM has a crush on my Demi. She keeps mentioning him in her posts with no relevance. FDM... stay away from Demi  LOL  HE'S MINE!!!

But anyway... I'm glad to hear that it was all just a mistake (gotta love Jimmy ^_^). Here I was thinking you were going all incognito on us  ;D

But yeah... SG take over on the 'Chan is indeed one of my hobbies.

Nyn

pfft... if I had my post count ever since I joined DM.... you'd all be crying ;D

I'm not sad about it, though. Cause well.... It's not really that important  *shrugs* I couldn't even name the number of times we switched boards anyhow...

Nyn

I'm sorry Demi, didn't I mention it? I've made you our unoffical SG Mascot. And since we're evil, that basically means we get to toy with you at our will, as you sing the praises of our dirty work. On the bright side, you get to boast that you are the Unofficial SG Mascot. Cool, eh?  ;D

Archived