DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Div Leader

Aruthaofcrydee

I know that everyone here loves Quibby, and granted he is a great guy and fun to talk to.  But at the same time, if this div is going to survive and bloom we need a div leader that has the time to devote to planning and div leader activities as well  as taking an active role rp'ing in major and minor threads.  This needs to happen.  I move that we nominate a band member for a new div leader that has more time to support our div and take an active role in its growth.

I sugest you contact Raeyn the asistant adm if you got conserns, this site is run from the top down, not from the botom up, which means that all staff is hired as help from someone above them all the way up to the owner, because you can compare the site to a private coorperation as it is privately owned by one guy

as such if you are disatisfied the protocol is that you take it one step further up the ladder, public posts like this generaly will just get shut down by the adm as its not the corect process way for changing things in this site

Jason select his adm, they select division and org leaders to assist them, who again select minor staff

so you cant actualy nominate anyone, even should Quibby resign or be asked to leave at any time, a new division leader would be picked by the adm either from observances of members, or by anouncing that they take aplications...

Hi Aruthra,

Liitha has the right of it; if you have any concerns with a DL, you can take it either directly to them, or take it over their heads to myself or Owen if you have a direct issue with a Division Leader that you do not feel comfortable addressing to the DL in question.

As Lii said, new Division Leaders are decided by myself and Owen.  There are a lot of criterion we have to judge on for the best of both the Division in question and the PSW as a whole.  However, if you have roleplay ideas for this division, then you are more than welcome to suggest them to Quibby, as well as to plan RPs with other members of the division.

• 1 month later...

I know that everyone here loves Quibby, and granted he is a great guy and fun to talk to.  But at the same time, if this div is going to survive and bloom we need a div leader that has the time to devote to planning and div leader activities as well  as taking an active role rp'ing in major and minor threads.  This needs to happen.  I move that we nominate a band member for a new div leader that has more time to support our div and take an active role in its growth.

I don't know how exactly you've reached the conclusion that a DL must participate in all minor and major RPs alike for the div to bloom. Our job is to run the div. To manage requirements, approve RPs and bios and from time to time offer the members some RP opportunities, as well as maintain open communication with other divs amd the admins, to represent our members. Rping in our div actively was never a requirement. Some of us choose to do it in our spare time because we like to and because to some extent it looks good. But it's defintely not a requirement for the success of your div.

Just ask Jaydena, for instance, if she participates in all RPs in her divs. I believe the answer would be a big no. And yet, see how well the WT is doing. Ergo, your point is void.

And as Lii and the Assistant Admin said, in the future please forward such claims to the staff directly. I will assume you did not know the procedure. But now you do, so you're required to follow suit.

Thank you

Nyn

Staff

• 3 months later...