DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadow Ball - Jacket required, JD optional

Elgee

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 pages already O_O

I shall, in an effort to promote this effort, contrive to make a long winded post that will make absolutely no sense, but will, to a casual eye, make this page look like it has well-thought out content.

Khm.

A year ago, there was a boy. He had no money, no shelter and no food. When winter came, he died. But then he came back to life, as a zombie, and he thanked the almighty lord for his kindness and smartiness, for now as he had risen from the dead, he suddenly felt no need for money or shelter, as for food, there was plenty of it.

As he thus strolled around the countryside, eating his bellyfull of innocent virgins, he came across a house, from which merriment was heard all around. Since he was not invited and since becoming a zombie made him into a narcissist by default and an egomaniac to boot, he decided to crash the party. As he broke down the door, he spoted Elgee in her skinny clothes sitting on a stool being slaped around with a trout. As soon as this zombie boy saw this, he became happy, for he finally found people who weren't afraid to experiment sexually. He decided to join in, so he took the trout out of the boy-man-handling-the-girl-person (or in short, TMD) and started slapping Elgee with it himself.

She got mad.

But the zombie boy did not understand why she got mad, for she was enjoying it before!? He asked her why she's mad, but she did not speak zombian and mistook his words for guttural growls and snarls. As she thus took the trout out of his decaying fingers and started slapping him silly with it he became dead once more, for she was pounding on him something fierce... but the almighty Lord was not yet done with his zombie boy, so the ZB rose up again... only to awaken to being tied to a spit and slowly being roasted over a fire. He started crying, for he finally found people who knew how to have a good time, but he would not stay alivedead long enough to fully enjoy it, so he prayed to the Lord almighty his savior and the Lord almighty, omniwise as he/she/it was, replied:

"I SHALL GIVE YOU A NEW BODY AND A NEW COOLER MIND AND YOU SHALL BE LOVED AND RESPECTED BY ALL WHO MATTER AND NEVER ONCE WILL YOU NOT GET INVITED TO A PARTY OF SUCH PROPORTIONS AGAIN *nods*".

Thus the ZB rose up as Roka, and there was merriment all around.

The Happy End.

*bows*

Oh no, never that, but I'm thinking getting a pike through someone's ass preoccupies your mind, so you must have subconsciously blocked out the part where it specifically says the dead body was tied.

Now, I know getting your ass skewed by a pike is a big deal for you lighties, since we do it to you (way too?) often, but I didn't think it was getting this bad that you started imagining and even craving it O_O, we'll have to find some new way to have fun with you, but one that you don't enjoy being administered upon your body, cus, well, you know, we're evil and all *nod nod nod*

started slapping Elgee with it himself.

read that as:

started slapping Elgee with himself

*feels honoured ... *

You do have a point, though, Roka (one that eclipse apparently wants, too ... who'd have thunk it, heh?) ... so what shall we do that we enjoy doing but they don't enjoy being doinged to?

*takes Simon's hand confidently and presses him close to me*

Care to... dance?

why of course!

*tangos*

I shall, in an effort to promote this effort, contrive to make a long winded post that will make absolutely no sense, but will, to a casual eye, make this page look like it has well-thought out content.

= the win

Now, I know getting your ass skewed by a pike is a big deal for you lighties, since we do it to you (way too?) often, but I didn't think it was getting this bad that you started imagining and even craving it O_O

transmarginal inhibition :P it was to be expected :P humans put anything as normality if you give them long enough :P

I meant american football punk

A punt in some codes of football, especially American football and Rugby football, is performed when the ball is kicked without letting it hit the ground first — in contrast to a drop kick.

A punt is a play in American football and Canadian football in which the football is kicked downfield to the opposing team. In contrast, a drop punt in Australian rules football is a precise kick downfield, usually to a player on the same team. The similarity in skills, frequency of use, and precision of kicking have led to Aussie Rules players being recruited as American football punters.

Archived