DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Shadow Ball - Jacket required, JD optional

So you think the proper way to ask a lady to dance is to revel in self-love for an excessive amount of time and then sum it all up with 'Hey, ya wanna dance?'

You might just be my kind of girl.  ;)

*takes Talya's hand and leads her out on the dance floor*

JD,

Extraordinary

*nudges her fellow Shadow members*

Did y'all hear that? Did someone write it down? That worked a treat, whatever he did  :o

*Spots TMD's "caterpillar"*

Now, TMD, you know you're not allowed to bring your pets out of the Blight. Send the poor Worm back, there's a dear  ::)

Lets just say I found it amusing, for the time being.

*follows JD onto the dance floor*

One thing at least, you have shown the Shadow faction how it is done, you never know Simon may even ask Pol to dance....hmmm... maybe that is expecting too much!

Oh, I thought the caterpillar was the Cabaret act... :(

*bursts into giggles as she spots simon's bare bottom sticking out from under a table*

I wouldn't do that, you know. It makes things ... jiggle, and now he's eyes are glinting even more.

Perhaps you've want to rethink your position ?

*Attempts to look sympathetic*

Infact, it is the safety dance

'CUS YOUR FRIENDS DON'T DANCE AND IF THEY DON'T DANCE THEN THEY AIN'T NO FRIENDS OF MINE!

Demi, Simon said he wants to dance with you, but he's too shy to ask.

*dances all by myself, alone, in the corner*

Luckily, my dance is really awesome

*conjures up his best Billy Idol*

And if I had the chance

I'd ask the world to dance

And I'll be dancin' with my se-elf

dancin' with my se-elf

*wipes a happy tear*

You make me so proud, TMD ... *sniffles a bit*

*gets mesmerised by Demi's dancing and uses the excuse to go off and get a drink*

Damn, now my toes are black and blue, that'll teach me to dance with anyone... ::)

*watches Demi go flying on the Banana skin* Ouch, thats gotta hurt!

*Beams encouragingly at Demi whilst ignoring what he's pressing exactly where*

*Looks around furtively then sidles over to [glow=red,2,300]JD[/glow]*

pssstt ... would you mind signing this form, here and here? It states that I abducted you forcefully and used extreme torture on you. I'd appreciate it EVER so much!

*pokes tal with a fox*

Not Basil of the Brush, by any chance ;)

*averts eyes from Demi and Simon and sees her Sis draping herself over JD, smiles and leaves her to it*