DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did I make a sig for you, ever?

If I ever made a siggy, avatar or banner specifically for you and hosted it myself at my photobucket account, please take the time to re-host it on your own image hosting account.

I am cutting back on hosting sigs unless you just have no way to do that. But, you can get your own PHotobucket, which only takes about 15 min to sign up for one ;)

http://www.photobucket.com

Please, take a moment to check to be sure I am not hosting any Avatars, sigs or banners directly related to DM for you!

I'll give everyone until Mid November to get theirs checked and moved. ;)

If you aren't sure, right click on your image and look at the "url address" if it has,

s2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/JoniWarden/  anywhere in the address, then I am hosting it.

Thanks and I appreciate it  ;D

Good Dwyn, I was wondering about yours! *whew*

Yah, Sam it helps to slow down your own bandwidth if you don't host them. I mean, its nice to get them up there and to give them away but it eats up your bandwidth. There, I've said it twice... must me real important.

*shrugs* lol

Chances are that if you didn't copy it (or the url) and put it into your own photobucket or image hosting service, then I am hosting it. ;)

If you care to keep them then you should get a service and get them. I have the links to all of them and can send them. If you don't care to keep them then, they will be deleted.

I probably haven't saved mine from your photobucket, and of course I'd like to keep them, but I figure Jade's already done the hard work for me there *g*

Also, I did once make a Green Ajah photobucket account, so perhaps ours could be hosted on that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived