DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Rodelle

Ahh, great to see respectful people on a fun website about a series of books we love. Allrighty I choose the name Rodelle he's a character in book 11 that shows up very breifly. (thought nobody else would pick it) if someone did and feels abashed, angry, or starts muttering the word sue, let me know. ;D Anyways I read the books in about a week and a half. about 2 weeks ago andloved them. Im a highly affluent reader and love to write, but alas my grammar has been affected by a curse known as East Texan hic power if I offend anyone with my lack of grammar comprehension.. ehh whatever. :) uh ohs i do believe im rambling at least im not yelling out random words. COOKIES!! oh damn better en.. DIRTY SOCKS!!! .. before this gets worse.

What's up dude?  I'm generally known as the funniest man alive, and I could regale you with witticisms that would have you literally slapping your knees in genuine mirth.  But I won't, because you're a dude, and I don't waste my pith on anyone but the ladies (preferably of the brit variety) but I'll still welcome you to the site n' stuff.  I'm currently living in East Texas, though I'm originally from South Dakota so when I yell out stuff it's generally more along the lines of ...

(To continue this message insert a brit girl in this thread now, otherwise JD feels no need to continue)

JD,

The Truth

What if I act like agirl with a brit accent? *shudders* where abouts in East Texas? Have you decided to revert to your basic self and begin attacking cattle at night with a bunch of drunk friends? If you have I salute you JD  ;D

*Watches in interest as JD sulks about me not being a brit girl*

*points to "Please Do Not Salute JD (his ego's big enough already, thanks)" sign*  ;)

But if by "cattle" you mean college chicks, and by "attacking" you mean rolling up on, then yes, he has indeed reverted to his basic self and begun "attacking" "cattle" with a bunch of drunk friends. *nod*

But seriously, if you put on a wig and a union jack t-shirt with some socks stuffed inside the chest, you might fool him. I mean, that's how Pait got him into bed that one time... although Justen figured it out as soon as Pait lit all those scented candles. He's got a thing for scented candles.

Erm, welcome.  ;D

I hate when people join the band and don't join the Seanchan.  Actually I take that back.  It is nice that the riffraff hang out there and not in the better org.

Not that I am saying the Band is a bad org.  Cause I am not saying that at all.  Well  maybe a little... but it is in good fun.  Cause I love some of the people (those people that that are also Seanchan members).  The rest can go float a boat!  I don't even know what that means.  Floating a boat... like.. rafting.  Cause that is fun.  Or doing some fishing.  Ok so the band sounds kind of fun.

Oh I JUST got it. The Band - musical org... Bands... thats genius. 

I am serious.. I never made that connection before. 

Oh god, where in East Texas?  You're not actually like.. born and bred East Texan, are you?!

I was born and (mainly) raised in Dallas, so my nose is in the air on that matter *grins*  I live in England now though, but regardless... all hail the Republic of Texas!

Anyways, you seem properly mad, so welcome home!

<3

Archived