DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Last battle Matchups

im not really looking forward to the individual matchups as much as i am looking forward to the ones like mat and his band kicking some ass and teh battle that is going to happen at the white tower with the seanchan and the battle amoungst the ashaman..... i think out of all the books this last one should be written on red paper because of the mass amout of blood she that is going to happen.

The more I dwell on it, the more I think that Moridin might not be Nae'blis on the day of the final battle.

A much bigger conflict would be one of the women Forsaken (Graendal, Moggy, Mesaana) becoming the Dark One's Champion, and Rand having to resolve his inner conflict of having to destroy a woman.

Note that while he tried to grasp the Power when Semi attacked, he never actually fought back.

This is one advantage that the Dark One could use that Rand has yet to overcome.

As much as it pains me to do it, I would lean towards Graendal, if for the only reason that SH has had his way with both Mesaana and Moggy, and that's not really the way to groom a future Nae'blis.

The biggest problem is it is hard to build a case for one of the women getting the promotion.

Regardless, hopefully somewhere in the final battle, Rand is squared off vs. one of the women and has to do what he must, rather than have one of his circle do it for him (Nyn vs. Moggy for example).

No it was Shadar Haren. Remember, there are two distinct incidences. When Sammael and Graendal meet with Sevanna, and later when the Shaido are leaving through the gateway. In the first Moridin is watching, in the second its Shaidar Haren, and he burns a spear with black fire, then feels weak from being too far away from Shayol Ghoul

Archived