DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Continued from the Red thread

Tigara

Raeyn was asking if I had any plotsings with Eq yet for Jasmyne and suggesting that us three plot something for once she's raised.

Now I say, "No, we haven't plotted anything yet, but we totally should do something. Do you have something special in mind?"

Eq gave me a great idea whilst plotting something else! I want my Warder trainee to die (He's very boring and dreadful to play) so she thought the BA could kill him. Jas, Eq, and Rae all together pwning poor Saeric for [insert annonymous reason here] and then we're all happy!

He could always stumble on a midnight meeting or something... I just get the impression we should have some valid reason for killing him, considering that we've already got one non-motive-driven killing of WY people spree on-going *grins*

A reason:  He finds out about one of the BA members via a hiding spot or some such.  He can identify and he is going to blab it if he isn't taken care of first.

Lol you could tie it in with the murder in the yards rp.  He finds out that Eqwina lies about Cari having multiple personalities (which in and of itself isn't a lie but you can't really prove anything channeling or no imo).  But either way he is caught eve's dropping on Rae and Eqwina talking about the plan for the trial and viola, he's dead lol.  Hehe  you could even through in a kink into the whole trial thing and make it look like Cari did it...

Mat

Or you and Rae could send the new initiate after them to prove themself to the council.

The killing could happen after Cari has already escaped giving you the leeway to get raised to AS. Like the day she escapes.  I expect this whole rp to take at least another two weeks if not more to finish as the rest is all pretty linear.

Ali

• 2 weeks later...

We are nearing ready for the whole Black Ajah part in this so if you are still interested in spying on Eqwina and Raeyn please let me know we can make sure you get in on that last bit of that thread.

Currently there have been 9 murders.  1 mark that is not related to this and is only the spark that fuels this fire.  7 of them have been found and taken care of, 1 rp is yet to finish (or even really start) but it has little to do with the case at hand.

Eqwina and Raeyn will be having a chat about Cari (our murderess) and how they can possible help win her case as not guilty.  I'm not going to reveal this part of it here, only those who need to know know, and I want to keep some elements of surprise or at least yeah that makes sense with out giving the story line away. 

There are two pre-trial rps that need to go on ebefore the trial, if you wish to play your part as spy and die later then you will be in one of these concurrent RPs.  Please let me know if you are interested so we can include you in the right thread.

And if you are then the rest of the blacks will have some fun in another thread at the end hehe.  For the initiate to kill or however you guys want to deal with it.

You can find all the threads done here:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,34393.0.html

Mat