DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prince of Persia pics...

Almearafan

Anyone seen this article online?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/08/11/jake-gyllenhaal-shirtless-prince-of-persia/

It's pics of Jake Gyllenhall as the Prince of Persia in the upcoming movie based on the game.  Looks pretty good, but why couldn't they get him to buff up like that in Brokeback! 

Anywho...if it's against rules to post new topics without going through a Mod let me know and I'll be sure not to do it again.

Basically it is a free for all for posting.  I strongly encourage anyone to start threads.  My only qualms are spammy threads... not that we can avoid them or I would delete them, I just don't like em much.  Also if it is duplicate of another thread, I may lock it and point you towards the original.  Other than that, please post any news you find.  I usually only post the stuff I find interesting and that may not appeal to everyone.

Nice PoP pics. 

I have to say, I don't really get the whole Jake Gyllenhal thing (though I think his sister is hot. Secretary rocked). And especially with that hair in the pic above. It looks like a bad wig.  :-\

I mean, the guy isn't a bad actor, and he isn't bad looking, either. He's just missing whatever quality it is that makes me perk up with interest. Then again, I rarely like actors themselves, I usually am attracted to one particular character they've played. Except Jason Statham, because he's just sexy (and plays the same character in pretty much every movie I've seen). Yum.  8)

• Community Administrator

Huh, I thought this was going to be about the new Prince of Persia game, that has absolutely nothing to do with the 'other' prince of persia games, instead I get a movie that looks like its based on the sands of time...

Huh, I thought this was going to be about the new Prince of Persia game, that has absolutely nothing to do with the 'other' prince of persia games, instead I get a movie that looks like its based on the sands of time...

Sin-I haven't read a whole lot about it as of yet, but maybe they want to attempt a trilogy, just like the games, so have started off with number 1, and plan to go from there.  If I dig up anything in off moments at work I'll post it to this thread.

Cads-SOOOOOOO with you on the Jason Statham thing, both the looks and the fact that he's pretty much the same character in every movie.  Not a lot of dimension, but who needs dimension when you ooze sex appeal.

Niamh-Alm is good with me.  Have you seen Lara Croft movies, Resident Evil movies, or Silent Hill?  Those were all video game based, and I personally loved them, but there's no accounting for taste sometimes, and I don't claim to have any ;)

I have to say, I don't really get the whole Jake Gyllenhal thing (though I think his sister is hot. Secretary rocked). And especially with that hair in the pic above. It looks like a bad wig.  :-\

Lemme 'splain.

Jake Gyllenhal was deemed HAWT in Donnie Darko.  Yeah, probably was more about the character than him actually, but the shoulders really did it for me for some reason.  He's not a contender with, say Orlando, or Gerry, or Christian though.  Just exciting. 

I agree, the hair looks bad in that pic.  Just put your hand over the face and focus on the rest.  In real life, I don't like my men all built like that, but in Fantasy Land those arms and Davids are HAWT!

Archived