DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

8 Geek Conventions God Never Intended

lol, a con for Gargoyles...  it's just like, "why that show out of all the shows?"...

I remember watching Klingon Karaoke at a Toronto Trek... that was pretty funny... especially when they were singing "Barbie Girl"...

I don't get the #1 one.  I know guys love themselves some girl on girl, but I have never had an interest in guy on guy, and in my experience, most women don't.  Though that con seems to say different... lolz...

Rae, in the original draft of the article, they had Frolicon featured, which is an Atlanta based BDSM con. I recognized some of people in the photos from DragonCon.

And I feel confident in a few years that they'll update this article and include JordanCon. My shame will be complete then.

Yeah. God knows what people will show and try to do. I've already had one person ask me if I planned to make people wear clothes.

>__<

I already have my list of suspects for who asked THAT!  But I can't see having a Wheel of Time-specific con as being a 'shameful' thing :)

[radio edit]  That is, unless you were planning on letting people LARP out the various softcore pr0n storylines that weren't ever really permitted here on DM, but seemed to keep cropping up...

<_<

*giggles* It was more of "This hotel has no idea what they're hosting. Please make sure you enforce a stricter dress code than DragonCon does" question.

Though I like the way you think.

Aw dang!  They got Cedric the Bard on the Filk con.  I like Cedric.  Filk is weird, but I don't think its so bad as to need to be on that list.  And I"m Totally confused about the #1 on the list.  Seriously?  I don't get that one at all.  For sure.

Hehehe, Furries.  Funny, nobody ever heard of Furries until that dang CSI episode.  Thanks a Lot Jerry Brukheimer!

So I thought I was pretty nerdy about my costuming.  Until my costuming guils Straight Up got snubbed by a friggin' Furrie at All Con.  That was one of those moments where I thanked anyone I could thank that I Wasn't that low on the totem pole!

*looks at Jhae weird*

Seriously, you don't like guy on guy action?  I find it super hot.  MMmmmm.

I would totally go to a Klingon Feast.  I mean, come on, I've gone to Ren Faires and Medieval Times where they make you eat with your hands.  How much worse could that be?

Archived