DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is your LEAST FAVORITE character in WoT?

Illiara

thanks for clearing that up for me Hoop Snake...

But i only half agree with Dragonsworn....

not ALL Aes Sedai are useless...

only the ones that follow Elaida are...

they want to capture and control Rand, the ones in the little Tower don't...

And you can't say that Moiraine is completly useless...

With out her, Rand may very well have DIED when Lanfear attacked....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

Um, Perrin and Rand. But Perrin I can ignore more easily than Rand, so I vote Rand is most annoying. Fortunately, Cadsuane (the Supernanny comment was great! :lol: ) gets her hands on him and will most likely redeem him as a character. She's that good. 8)

Cadsuane is my least favorite character, i mean seriously she is so repellent and big headed that it just pisses me off to even read about her...balefire her...balefire her now.....but Rand is a very close second at this point, and i think i dislike them for the very same reasons...they both think that they are the only ones with the right plan, they both think that they are better than others...they both act like they could walk on water (which they probably can), but the truth is the world NEEDS Rand....Cadsuane, not so much,(unfortunately for us Rand NEEDS Cadsuane) either way i cant wait for the day that Mat walks up to her bends her over his knee and spanks her like the 300 year old snotty brat she is....ohhh please RJ put that woman in check.....just once and i will be happy.

any person who has lived to be 300 hundred+ years old has THE RIGHT to be big-headed. They HAVE survived almost everything and have more then 100x more experience than anybody else...

and Rand IS better than then everybody else...

maybe not the smartest of the lot, but he can whoop anybody else's butt :D

any person who has lived to be 300 hundred+ years old has THE RIGHT to be big-headed. They HAVE survived almost everything and have more then 100x more experience than anybody else...

Then Alivia should tell them all to obey her because shes over 600 years old....or are we gonna qualify the age comment?.....cadsuane at 300+ deserves more respect than Alivia beacause she was free...i guarantee that Alivia has experienced more than caddy.

Alivia deserves as much, IF NOT MORE respect then Cadsuane...

Alivia just doesn't ask for it...

Cadsuane has had much influence in matters for a long time and is used to Authority...

Alivia is not, but i bet that if she were to put her self out towards the Aes Sedai more, then she would get as much respect...

i concur Incubate, by all Aes Sedai protocol Alivia should tell Cadsuane what to do....(even if she is a wilder), but thats why i like her she knows that although incredibly powerful she doesnt necessarily know better than everyone else. Cadsuane and Rand cant seem to grasp that simple concept. Ohhh another reason Cadsuane just irks me...she would be nothing, and i do mean nothing without her stupid ter'angreal and angreal toys. It reminds me of the guy with the gun syndrome..."hey im a big man with a big gun, and you dont have one so you better listen to me." Take that away from her and she is just a high end powered Aes Sedai thats old, crabby and bossy(well thats most of em)....so again i cant wait for the day that Cadsuane the ultimate "i am more powerful in the one power" meets Mat the ultimate "dont need no stinking one power because i have technology" ( and yes i know that the one power can affect Mat indirectly) but hopefully Cadsuane wont know about his medallion, and will try some of her spank the little boys bottom stuff on Mat directly. He will not tolerate her nonsense.

i don't know...

i have a feeling that mat will be reminded of his mother(or some such thing) when he confronts Cadsuane, and when he does, he's may not back down from her, but i doubt that he will directly insult her or try to hit her in any way...

But i do agree that he won't take anything c*** from her :D

I agree on Cadsuane. I would like nothing more than to see her humiliated. She has some good points, but ever since she strode in gasbagging the first time we met her I just want to somebody to slap her and say, mildly, "Shut your pie hole, woman".

Guest Egwene

I think a psychologist would have a field day, analysing why some people hate this person and some the other :D

i second the psychiatric health of the members of this place. hating a name in a book is beyond trippy. i have a cure...take the book outside with you to your BBQ grill and douse it with charcoal lighter. make up some hokey aes sedai reason for what you are doing and cermoniously throw a match on it.

you can exorcise your mind of this character forever as well as being assured that no one else will ever read that name from that book again.

me?...

DO, any foresaken or other dark beings, shaido, seanchan and whitecloaks

Guest Egwene

maybe it isn't about liking or hating a character, but more about whether the actions they are involved in, interest us..

• 2 weeks later...

i am nearing a multi read again and i just finished the section in book 10 (the slowest and most agonizing at times) where the rebel hall has agreed to unite with asha'men.

i don't know how or why folks hate egwene or elayne. they are just two of the handfull of young "hero" characters that are being pushed along in the midst of the insanity wreaked by that which came before them.

in this tale, all of their fates are more or less predestined from what i can tell. any move they make will wind them up in some mess; good or bad.

the aes sedai mentality of fighting over the world using the game of houses gets old at times because we don't always know who or why some of the characters choose to do as they do. it reminds me of the current administration of the USA. the older aes sedai chap my ass - if characters such as romanda or lelaine were stilled and set out on the road to fend for themselves they would act much like siuane or leane as they would know humility.

i guess that's the one thing all of the high and mighty characters in this book lack - humility.

i have no idea what sheriam is about. it is almost as if she were having a nervous breakdown at times, especially in this last meeting.

halima is so wierd and creepy i am suprised none of the know-it-all aes sedai have figured her out as of yet. her time has come to an end.

the main characters are young kids that are just getting past their teens. they are gonna be goofy and screw up just like all of you are or did. the fact that some of the folks on this site mentions the notion of "hating" fictional characters is a red flag that most of the fans are of the same age of those depicted in the tale and you attach yourselves too closely to them.

:!:

I voted for other because I have a list :D

1. DO-pretty much the source of all problems

2. Elaida do'Avriny a'whocaresbecausenoonelikesyou

3. Berelain- SLUT, leave Perrin alone

4. Forsaken- Cause problems as well

5. Narg- A talking trolloc? Honestly

My least favorite hands down is Mat. He's such and irresponsible loobie!

Faile ROCK ON! By far the coolest. She is the origins of the CIA.

Just Kidding. Wanted to try on that idea for a second and get flamed.

Archived