DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Role call

Winter Mist

Alright, alright, my lovely Freelander lovelies!  Post here to let me know who is about and if there are any RPs that you'd like your characters to take part in.  Freelanders travel the world and are not limited to one place.  If you post here, there's a possibility another character is waiting in the wings to write with you.  I'll start.

Dilora Fashelle, peddler/adventurer/goodtime girl

Current Location = Caemlyn

Would Like to Meet = someone interested in a fight against some bandits

Alright, people.  Who's here?

*raises hand* Mehrin Mahrvon, mercenary/master swordsman/angry father is all over that.

Current Location: headed south

Would Like to Meet: Random strangers/damsels in distress willing to involve themselves in the escapades of a couple of former Banders.

Jagaea Kazim - Fresh Kin turned to the Shadow

Current Location - Ebou Dar, but will be mobile soon as a traveling dancer.

I also have a Hunter of the Horn waiting in the bio email inbox. Plz and thnx! ;D

Aproved Chars on LoA

SF : Aurore - LoA

SC : Sabelle - LoA

Kin : Mystie aka Jaydie - LoA

Tinker : Myrrima - LoA

FL : Celerita - about to be transfered to WK

Aiel : Sirene (wetlander gai'shan) - LoAish

Raeyn, can you remember your Wisdom's name at all?  I can have a look and see if I can find the bio for you. :)

Jehaine, cool - when things are sorted we can look at any directions you want to take Mara in and then the RPing can begin in earnest! :D

Quip, Ahh, now this could be useful.  Dilora isn't usually the kind to be a damsel in distress but against a whole load of bandits she might need a hand.  Her peppermill can take care of a couple - would the Mighty Mehrin like to lend a hand?

Tigara, nice, nice, always good to have some Kin around, and a dancer would go well with Dilly at some point in the future. Dilly has been known to get on tables and sing from time to time, or I have a bard. :)

With regards to your Hunter for the Horn bio, I am working on it. :)  I'll try and get to it as soon as I can :)  Thanks for bearing with me!

Ata, cool.  Good to see you've got a few characters in the Freelanders :)  If you ever feel like writing for any of them, just post in here and I'm sure there'll be no shortage of volunteers to write with. :)

Character Name: Yrean Stavrosi

Current Location;FairHaven

Scuppered for things to do seeing as Mat and TaeaDawn have left and he was playing with them.

So if anyone can suggest a way forward for Yrean,or who wants to come to Fairhaven and rp there i would be grateful

Yrean Stavrosi

We are Grey. We stand between the Light and the Shadow

Ranger and shopkeeper

Yup, her name is Saerythra Al'Thorin, and she's the Wisdom of Four Kings.  If you find it, I'd be amazed - I've been hitting up every past incarnation of Freelanders sites trying to figure out where I could've put it.

Well, I found a mention to her, but where the rest of the mentioned characters had links, the one for Saerythra Al'Thorin had no link.  Sorry :(  I'll keep looking - who knows, it might turn up yet. :)

Owen, great, nice to see Yrean is about.  Does he have any loose ends in his past that he needs tying off?  Or if he is at a loose end, maybe he needs a voyage of self-discovery or something.  :)  Plenty of opportunities, should he need them.  I might start to mention the skills my characters have, just in case they should ever prove useful. :)

By the way, for future reference - I also have an Aiel Maiden of the Spear, Caliendhra, and another Freelander - Nadeann Durrass, a bard. 

Yeah, i came across that link as well. A search ended up with me on the blueberryajah forum on ezboard, but although i spotted your profile there there was no sign of a profile either.

Though that could've had something to do with it being the Blue Ajah boards. Oh well.

Your profile there looks more hopeful, though the links point at a non-existant board. Something about a hacker, i've read...?

Hi Lara, no loose ends to tie up as Yrean did all that before he left Tar Valon. What he was doing, and again this was with Mat's help. was setting up a shop in Fairhaven to carry on the trade he had in Tar Valon. He owned a weapons shop there selling all manner of exotic made to order weapons. That, mysteriously, got burnt down and with Cari(Mat) leaving Tar Valon for Fairhaven he decided to follow her....that about brings you up to date on his "doings" ;)

Yrean Stavrosi

We are Grey. We stand between the Light and the Shadow

Ranger and shopkeeper

I'm here but not very active.....the last rp i tried to do fell throw as the person i was rping with did not have the time any more.  :'(

So i am kind of stuck, and have no memory ::)

Domino is somewhere near the border of Murandy, in some no name fly bitten town and is dying to get out and find out the following

1.Why she has no memory

2.Why she is so skilled with a knife, this has slowly come back to her during her work in the kitchens of the Inn she is employed in

3.Why she has recurring dreams/nightmares about a bridge that she has no memory of seeing/crossing

4.Each month she has these days when she wants to just kill ......happens every month without fail......why? ;D

Any help is appreciated ;)

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that I have multiple EzBoard accounts; I'll see about logging in on her and seeing if I can track anything down.  Unlikely; as you said, some hacker managed to destroy most of our data on the EzBoards, so :)

Lo. I'm pretty much new here but have had a FL char (Stryce Kazel) for a while. Misty's basically trying to get me to use him :P. So yeah, I'm very rusty, haven't RP'd in a LONG time.

Have a basic idea for a first, light RP though. My char is a merchant guard and just arrives in town after a while on the road and ends up in a fist fight over a hooker. It gets broken up by guards and get thrown in jail for a short period.

Anybody who's interested pop me a message. And remember, I'm VERY rusty :P.

Well, just about anything will do, actually. Might make an Aiel character as well.

Not sure whether i'll go Wise One or Warrior, how many Aiel are out there anyway?

Same for Seanchan... But that's a different topic altogether ^^;