DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A plea to Shayol Ghul..or anyone who cares...

Jelly

thankyou...

You know what? It was complete, utter cr*p. Really. I am scared of bloody 13 year olds, so I don't say anything when they push in front of me in a dinner queue. And then i regret it when I think I'm about to get blooming frostbite, it's so cold.

Then, I went and picked..eww...broccoli cheese. Yes, cauliflower cheese, but with broccoli. There is such a thing as too much cheese sauce...I decided not to have fish and chips because I don't really like fish, and thought I'd be alright...thinking about it makes me feel sick so we'll move on.

Then there's bloody art.  >:( Oh I hate art. I don't know why I ever chose it. I really don't. Especially since geography would have been so much more useful, but of course I actually believed I would enjoy art. *sighs*

Then...oh well after all that, can you blame me for wanting a hug? Really? Can Any of you blame me?  :'(

I see. Firstly, the first years at my school are ridiculously arrogant so I can't blame you there, but seeing as we don't have cantines etc, I can't fully understand about waiting in lines. Secondly, why WHY would you choose anything with cheese sauce?! Really, cheese sauce is the most appalling thing ever invented! All in all though it does sound like you had a terrible day. *Gives Jelly another hug*

So, there is some Moghedian psychology for you ;D

Archived