DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ya'll go vote for our Kin!

U4ea

Alright, everyone go here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,27738.0.html

e-mail your votes for the Empy's...

The Kin didn't get in this year ( :( ).

But, we can still get our voice heard!

Here are the Kinsters who were nominated:

Jhae: Best Siggie Maker

Taymist: Most Outstanding Community Member, Most Active Community Member, Nicest Community Member

Twinflower: Nicest Community Member

Mystica: Evilest Community Member

12th Regiment: Silliest Community Member

Jaydena: Most Active Community Member

:D

lol, I always nominate you, silly head. ;)

And I did, too. I'm kinda partial that way. I guess we're too small to make a lot of noise this year. *laughs* Ah, well... we know we're awesome, we don't need awards to back it up. ;)

I nominated you, Twinnie...  *grins*

It's hard because you have to pick one person.  I try to choose the first person that comes to mind.  That encompasses all that the category implies (not to offend anyone else... there are tons of people that can fit the categories).  The person has to fit for me and not in a fake/forced way.  And of course it'll likely be someone I post with or see posting a lot.  There could be someone nice beyond anything (to use an example) but they may only hang at the Ogier or something.  :)

Psh silly Twinnie... that was no surprise to see your name there.  ;) Though since you won it last year I voted for Jade as nicest this time.  :D

*quickly reorders Twinnie's letters to say Jhae instead of Jhea*  ;D

lol, it's okay...  I had commented in another thread that I noticed several people were using JhEa instead of JhAe, and on a regular basis.  Not just you.  I found it funny b/c I hadn't come across it before and now I know a handful of people that do it... haha.

*bounces, whoops, cries, giggles, dances and hugs*

Hey everyone..check it out!!  The Empy Awards are being announced...RIGHT NOW!!

and.....

*grins from ear to ear*  So far TWO kinsters have been given awards!!  LOL The Eviliest and the Nicest Community members at DM!!!  Bet you can't guess who?

Check it out here:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,110.0.html

Archived