• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirandha isn't too awful. Just stubborn, snotty, and feels a little entitled :D

Aaaahhh ... so she's an Aes Sedai then ?  ;D

*thwaps the spectators* this is serious!  :P

*hides her hanky*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK people - I'm in need of more Mentors.  And does anyone know what's happened to Eadon? She hasn't responded to my pm's.

I've assigned Mystica's Carina to Kara's Raslyn, but I'm in need of someone for May's character (Leighandrin Kanwin).

Please bear in mind that your duties are twofold: You help and guide OOC, and you post in her/his Meet the Mentor thread (where your mintee has to post 4 times).

She was moving into another state and working on getting a job, I emailed her and she said she should be back DM next week. If you want to have her email go ahead and PM me and I will give you her new one. *G* I would take a mentee but I am thinking that wouldn't work well right now. *laughs*

Hope she's found a job? Wish her luck from me when you talk to her, please  :D

No need to bother her now, if she's coming back next week - I'm sure Sylvirci won't mind waiting another week for his Mentor *pets Sylvir*

*quickly changes her groan to a cough* ... so I can put you up for 10 Mintees once you're raised, Jerinia ?  ;D

Depends.

Knowing the amount of trouble Jerinia unintentionally gets herself into, would you really want her to be the Mentor of ten Novices? That try to learn from her 'examples'?

On the other hand, Larindhra would be in high demand to RP with... *ponders*

*starts to  make up a song about how awesome all those mentoring are, realizes she's not a gleeman, and grumbles*

We really do need a gleeman or two up in this hizzy.  Yup.