DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice Requirements for Kiyissalle Chevra

Taymist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

yep, just those two - here's what's left for you to do of the old reqs:

Novice Requirements

• Freeday - Organize an Rp with 2 or more Novices or Accepted.

• Choose 2 1 of the Following:
    * Homesickness - Adjusting to life in the Tower, your character reflects on missing home. (How does she deal with the loss of her family?)
    * Chore RP - A chore given by either an Accepted or Aes Sedai and must be completed.
    * Recovery - Your character must deal with a minor/major set-back or loss and must find a way to deal with it. (Will she approach a fellow N&A, Mentor or another Aes Sedai?)
    * Prankage!  - You character has been involved in a prank of some kind! (How will you deal with it. Are you the prank-er or the prank-ee? Will you repost this to the MoN?)
    * Create your own Character Centered RP - An rp that centers around your character and not someone else, in which you learn something important about yourself - Must be approved by Staff.

and finally:

• Three Arches - Only to be completed when previous Requirements are completed and marked.

• Novice Interview - OOC.

• All Novice Requirements are a Minimum of 4 Posts (with exceptions stated below) and 1000 words per said novice for each Thread.
  • Solo posting (ie only you post in the thread) is only allowed in the 3 Arches and 1 other thread (either Homesickness, Recovery or Character Centered RP). The minimum word count of 1000 is still required, but it can be done in 1 post.

1) the word count:

It is a minimum of 250 words per post, unless you are:

a) Doing a solo post (1000 word minimum)

b) RP'ing with an Accepted (for instance Meet the Mentor) who needs to do 6 posts (you can then split the 1000 word minimum over 5 or 6 posts)

c) Doing a share post.

I've added some clarifications in from the new reqs. The Freeday is now one of the Choice reqs, but if you ask around at the Secret Whisper Whole, hopefully you'll find some other Novices to play with  ;D

Let me know if you have a problem though, ok?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, thankee. I only need another 190 words but I'll be doing 6 posts anyway as that's what Myst needs for her Accepted requirement. Updated my first post here with word and post count for that one.

I'll go ahead and start my Arches.

Also started my Accepted thread on this board just to be organised lol. I'll mark up my "free pass" on that thread too.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...