DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you! (attn ALL)Rolecall

Eqwina

We have some new faces lately(and some old dusty ones) and I just want to make sure I know everyone, old and new!  So I thought we would play the getting to know you game. You only have to give as much information as you are comfortable with. I will start.

Name (real  or screen): Eqwina is my handle but I answer just as      readily to Crystal, as well I should I have had the latter much longer!

Real Life Job: Interior DESIGNER

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Thera Trakelyn-Warder bonded to Serena Morrigan of the Blue Ajah. Mistress of Trainee’s

Other DM Characters: Eqwina al’Caupthn- Yellow Ajah Sister and Black Ajah

Covina Aran Radic- Head Wise One married to Ghaul Targaryen, Clan Chief

Kabria Delondre- White Tower Accepted

Fun Fact: I have an obsession with quotes and I have for years. I seem to have a quote for every situation and I spout them without provocation.

How long have you RP’d: I have been RPing for about 5 years, but I have been writing since I learned which end of the pencil was which.

How did you find DM: It was through a random google search while I was sitting at work, I spent about a month being a lurker before I ever got around to joining. Now it seems to consume hours of my day.

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Well..since there is no one else above me I will just chime in about whoever posts after me :D

Name (real  or screen): Xivean... Or Aaron, it's easier to say and less confusing I promise.

Real Life Job: Computer Systems Administrator (Two words... People.. Suck)

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Arramant Lasheva, New Trainee

Other DM Characters: None... I'm new what do you want from me? :P

Fun Fact: I'm pure evil, accept it and move on.

How long have you RP’d: I've been Rping for about... Oh..Eight Years now and writing quite a bit more then that.

How did you find DM: A friend of mine mentioned it a few years ago... By a few years ago I mean  was still in Highschool and I graduated a little over five years ago. 

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Well she's been nice enough to me, being one of the few people I've met from DM so far. Interesting person to say the least.

Interesting? I will take that as a compliment!

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) :Aaron jumped right into the swing of things, he has already made me privy to a great RP idea, and from what I can gather he has more coming 8)

Name (real  or screen): Matalina  most ppl call me Mat or Ali (short for Alicia my real name)

Real Life Job: Full Time Stay at Home Home, Part Time Freelance Web Developer and Designer

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Sasha Daleb - trainee and Bryon Griegor (NSW)- Master at Arms

Other DM Characters: Cari Namere, Aiden al'Ker, Kate al'Ker - Darkfriends, Lucas Grey - Dreadlord, Aliciata Sunoma - Gray Sister/Black Sister, Karissa Sweger - Green Sister, Jeremy Mayer - Sniffer, Jeffery Kincaid Namere - Soldier (BT), Corporal Corlinny Marsala - Medic

Fun Fact: I met my husband at Dragonmount over 9 years ago and been married 7 this June.

How long have you RP’d: I have been rping since around 1998 here at Dragonmount, have had a love of writing since I was little.

How did you find DM: I had just broken up with my boyfriend and had been reading the Wheel of Time while searching for information I stumbled across DM Jan 18, 1999 (rather the day I bookmarked the site anyway) 

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) :

Glad to see some new blood in the Warders.  New Blood is good for new ideas! Thanks for coming!

Name (real  or screen): Ata which is becoming a real life nick as well i guess

Real Life Job: student

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Liitha warder to the brown sister Cara, and Cyrain my TG (also got Hall a trainee but he is on a temp hiatus)

Other DM Characters: to many, of those i am activly playing with atm though is

Celerita (FL go WK) and scar, the later a wolf char that i hope to find a way to manipulate still into becoming the first ones companion, even though i know he will detest her for so much.

M'bela my dreamwalker dreadlady who serves Semirhage

T'an my darkhound (yes do love to play with animals)

Aslan my Cloud Dancing Ashie

Fun Fact: I fell for it too, and become a DMish couple i guess *squirms*

How long have you RP’d: Since i joined DM 3.5 years ago, always had a vivid imagination though

How did you find DM: Randomly seeking info on the next book, came over the forums, started reading RPs to get my fill of the stories, and after a weeks time i stoped lurking and joined up.

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Matalina is the bestest, she contributes everywhere on this forum and helps us with offsite forums and whatnot, and still have time to be a mother. I seriously dont know how she do it all, and can but  hope i can be as good a multitasker one day

Name (real  or screen): devon or Lars

Real Life Job: I'm a student and I also work in a clothing store

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Jasen Pontean

Other DM Characters: Rahul-Cor Darei SL, Sevrud Randra-Darkfriend

Fun Fact: I reread the books every year and have done so for the past six or seven years.

How long have you RP’d: I have been rping ever since I got to DM about 4 years ago.

How did you find DM: I was re-reading the books and stumbled across the site when I was supposed to be learning about programming. I lurked for a little then started a character, doing a lot of my rping in class. Needless to say I now study Roman history and not computers!

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) :

Ata signed up a little after me and she has just exploded onto DM ever since then. She is in many divs and always tossing up new ideas for great rps.

Name (real or screen): Virginia, or Raeyn (or Lillith elsewhere)

Real Life Job: Administrative Assistant in the family property management business :)

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Mariasha Valnar

Other DM Characters: Raeyn Priya Saethyr (Brown/Black Ajah), Rendra Harella (Dreadlady that I need to get into training), and probably some others lurking around

Fun Fact: I also DJ for Radio KoL (under the psuedonym of Lillith), and have been doing it for two years as of yesterday!  We're all volunteers from the KoL playerbase, and it's a pretty good time!

How long have you RP’d:  I've been a casual RPer here at DM for just over 7 years now (5, if you want to count my two year sanity hiatus against me :D)

How did you find DM:I came over from wotmania with a 'raiding' crew.  I got tricked into thinking there were nice people here 'cause of the White Tower welcomer back then, and ended up staying around.. glad I did!

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them):  Hullo devon, I know absolutely nothing about you, and should probably fix this!  I guess I can say that you rock for being an avid re-reader  - nice to know I'm not the only insane person who rereads the books annually :)

Name (real or screen): Zie Aka Fireschild

Real Life Job: Stay at home mom

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Kalush Roan, TG as soon as I get the post done, Akira Roan, Granmaster of Ren Shai soon to be rping again.

Other DM Characters: Ryani Sedai of the Yellow ( as soon as I get her bio refreshed) Zierna  Wolfkin, Fireschild Wolfkin ( might be back not sure)

Fun Fact: Have 2 kids, oldest 5 and youngest 5 months.. and a handful

How long have you RP’d: It seems like forever, but I am thinking since 1999 or 2000, Mostly at DM and a few other sites.

How did you find DM: A friend of mine got me hooked on the books and then told me about the site after she found it.

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them): I don't think we have rped yet but who knows when that will change. It must be cool to work at a radio station, listening to music all the time.

It's actually a volunteer activity (like my time for Dragonmount).  The upshot of this is that I get to play whatever I want, and get to do it from the comfort of my home... complete with cider and the never-ending chain-smoking :)

And no, we've not RP'd... I swear, you Yellows coming out of the woodworks... I think the lot of you should plot to convince an old Brown that you're not as contemptible as the Greens (ICly - I love everyone I know of both Ajahs OOCly :D).  I'm a very casual RPer (I think at my high point, I did a grand total of five threads in one month), but if someone has an idea, I'm usually willing to help flesh it out, and participate if I can see a way to :)

(and in keeping with the saying something nice) - yay for stay-at-home moms!  My actual employment is odd jobs for the family property management business (after my stint in the US Armed Forces (Air Force)), so I'll actually be afforded that option myself... and it makes me happy to hear of someone else getting to have time to raise their childrens :D

Name (real  or screen): Jon's nice and easy, though I pick up nicknames like crazy, so really whatever sounds good to you!

Real Life Job: Technology Manager (IT Guy, the only one for a 75-employee organization)

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Toromin, Trainee in the making (I can still smell the ink on the bio approval)

Other DM Characters: None, Toro's my first one

Fun Fact: While I've never RPed on message boards before, I've been playing MMORPGs since 1999 (primarily EverQuest), and RPed my characters in every one of them. One character I RPed as being the descendant of nobility, and one player (who admittedly hadn't had a lot of experience with roleplayers) once actually asked if I was royalty in real life. *laugh*

How long have you RP’d: Oh. Guess I just answered that. *laugh*

How did you find DM: I actually don't remember. Probably a web search soon after a coworker lent me his copy of Eye of the World and got me hooked.

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them): Assuming you mean the person who posted their questionnaire before me (so she doesn't end up getting skipped), I remember Fireschild from way back, and she was one spunky Wolfsister! Her typing has improved with time. *laugh* Good to see you, Fires. You may remember me as Jon'atha, or Da Masta.

*faints* I remember you, *grins* and spell check helps tons lol..... I am not sure I would call spunky the right description. lol  I am sure there were several times when Aldazar wanted to kick my butt for the trouble I was getting in to.

hehe I am glad to see you around hun *evil grin*  Kalush is about to be a TG...... and you have a trainee..... I see all kinds of possibilities.

Name (real  or screen): Moseley is my handle but I prefer Ben.

Real Life Job: Student

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Dovaen Ianura, Trainee

Other DM Characters: Salandrian Faerhind- Accepted; Willaem Mozelei- Band of the Red Hand Cavalry; Dialma- Windfinder

Fun Fact: I have a stainless steal plate and seven screws in my leg!

How long have you RP’d: About 4 years, but only 2 of them here at DM (on and off)

How did you find DM: Other WoT RP sites

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Your names reminds me of pie, which I love!

• 1 month later...

Name (real  or screen): Seraphym is my DM handle, but I go by Trey as well

Real Life Job: Student

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Connar D’isharei

Other DM Characters: None

Fun Fact: I meditate daily and follow bushido

How long have you RP’d: I've rp'd on a few Tolkein sites, but I've been writing for 12-13 years

How did you find DM: Looking up Robert Jordan one day

Students rock, hope you do well in your efforts to get a degree!

Name (real  or screen): I'm Tig, but will answer to Tim.

Real Life Job: I...do school.

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Saeric Talvus

Other DM Characters: Oh, the list!

Melianna Hollmen, Jasmyne Ceres (Accepteds)

Tigara Kazim (Dreadlord)

Jagaea Kazim (Kin)

Ikkiliad sur Paendrag (Dedicated)

Zari and Zela Chasei (Children of the Light)

Heather al'Morris (BotRH Archer)

Seth Roses (Wolfkin Wanderer)

And then 2 more that are waiting for approval.

Fun Fact: I love lolcats! I can even have a conversation with my mother using their shorthand!

How long have you RP’d: On DM, 6 months or so. In RL, about 6 years.

How did you find DM: My friend got me on it. Now it's part of the daily routine.   

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Andrew is a legend!

Name (real  or screen): Deacon Jareth by way of DM.

Real Life Job: Government Service

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Warder Deacon Gaidin

Other DM Characters: Aiel Coren Vash Society Leader Hama N'dore

Fun Fact: I took up studying sword styles in college after reading RJ's work.

How long have you RP’d: Started 2000-2005 and starting up again.

How did you find DM: Stumbled upon it on the net.

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Tig... hmmm well nice smile.

Name (real  or screen):  Daegus or Dae...or great lord almighty of all creation, wielder of the holy rubber chicken.....*grins*

Real Life Job: Computer Repair/Network Administration

Warders/Trainees/TG’s: Tower Guard Llugh of the Strong Arm, Master of Ren'Shai

Other DM Characters:

Vanair Sharkan

Dreadlord

Disgraced Tower Guard

Owan Bloodeye

Capt General

Archer Corps

BotRH

Rolan K'Vedrin

Mercenary Guild Leader

Freelanders

Loman Vidain

Captain

Battle Group Commander

Seanchan Navy

Medrin K'Lethwyn

Ranger in Training

Wolfkin

Fun Fact: I'm not sure there is anything fun about me.......

How long have you RP’d: Been in RP since I was 13 started with D&D

How did you find DM: Was searching for an RP based off the books and found it..

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : Deac....a good man...a good friend...great RP'er...glad to have you back amigo.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Sylvirci but I'm ok with just Syl. :)

Real Job: General Labor, currently out on work injury. :(

Warders/Trainees: Gaidan Hatori, Trainee pending Bio approval

Other DM chars: None, athough I have a BT I sent in for reveiw.

Fun Fact: Hmm, Wrapped around my 3 girls' fingers. ;D

How long RP'ed: 22-23 yrs, since I was 7 or 8. Started on DnD, then Whitewolf, then Online.

How did I find DM: A friend, her handle is Jehaine. Hi Jehaine!*waves*

Say something nice about the person who posted above you (even if you don’t know them) : He has some good chars and from what I have read he is a good contributor to DM and a good RP'er.