DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

greetings!

KyokushiN17

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! We are glad to have you join the DM community.

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to visit us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance...most of the reds love men!

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

Welcome to DM! :)

I hope you are having a good time. And if you join up with the Band of the Red Hand ORG (who wouldn't want to join the greatest fighing machine in Randland!), you'll be diving into an action packed fun-filled experience. We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, and we look forward to seeing you around.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Welcome Kyo. Glad you could join us. I didn't read WoT till I was about 23 but I've been into fantasy since I was about 10. So I can see where you're coming from.

I see you want to discuss and debate the story line. That's cool. You'll find a lot of good threads doing that. But if you want to have some fun come check out the Orgs. We have a lot of fun there. If you like to have a lot of fun check out the Wolfkin org. We have chili, TQ (Tequila), chocolate, and our very own TQ lake with a TQ monster in it. But no matter where you decide to head, have fun.

hi KyokushiN17, welcome to DM

We have a few debates and discussions boards, on Wo#T as well as real life, so get right stuck in and enjoy. If you feel like letting off a little steam, then pop to the Community side of the Forums and pop by the Orgs. The two I would recommend have both been mentioned so I second Corki and Tiger. Though I think Nephi's doing a grand job there for the White Tower...especially the Reds ;)

Any question just ask, we can be quite nice at times and answer them :D

Welcome Kyo  ;D I'll second Ata, pop down to visit the Division boards and join in with some role playing. New characters are always welcomed.

Check out the Band and the Wolfkin for some fun on the Org (community) side too. Plenty to drink, eat and lots of making merry (or brawling as we Banders call it  ;) )

Whatever you do, have a ton of fun. DM is a great place to make new friends.  :)

Archived