DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Emoticons and stuff...

Jhaenara

The basic ones we have are fine, but there's several I love from other boards (and Yahoo messenger if you use that). I don't know if they'll eventually add more emoticons in, but for now, if anyone wants to use the ones I have up, here's my photobucket of em...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v297/Rheannan/Misc/

Just copy the IMG tag line (third one) and paste whereever you want it. Yeah, it means having another browser open just to use emoticons, but I'm crazy like that. biggrin.gif

I'm going to be adding in some more later. And if there's any particular ones you like from somewhere, I can D/L and add them in too.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Lor... those are cool... :) I'm an emoticon bisha... lol. I was thinking a post or something for links like that would be good too.

Is there a way to link them I'm missing?

Haha, I just noticed there's a nice spanking one in there. We need that for Steel.

No, unfortunately, I'll only have Mod rights, at the most and any icon added to the Kin would be added everywhere else, too. *shrugs* It's ok, though. I don't use 'em much more than ;) and :D, anyway.

*laughs*

Twin!!! *snuggls her sista tightly* what it do :D!

*winks at Lor* and you always amaze me at what ya do :) I wish I could do half that!! One day, I will have a comp that does EVERYTHING that the Light needs me to accomplish!!

lol @ Apoll - then who was it? :)

Archived