DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VI - Brawl Time!!!!

Corki

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Froix

*sees Horn reading an invisible book*

"Oh, I've read that one."

*accidentally steps on goldy*

"Ash, you stink."

*takes the brew Adrian's holding out*

"Thanks."

:D I love big books! They're sooo much fun.....and in more ways than one! ;) *hits Goldy on the head with her book again and sees him faint again* And who ever would've thought I could be that mean....*shrugs and returns to her reading*

*hits the invisible man, who is trying to carry her away. he finally drops her and moves away out of reach* Hmph... *glares at horn* you just had to toss me didn't you... *sigh* men... :roll:

*wakes up*

*takes Jea's book*

*reads title aloud* The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woah Jea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you sure :lol: :lol: :lol: it's not to hard on your mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Power Rangers used to be so cool... I mean when the green ranger was first introduced as a bad ranger, a servent to Rita, it was sooo cool! And THEN he became good! And later when the green ranger was no more, but Tommy returned as the White Ranger- that episode was awesome. But then when the Gold Ranger replaced the White Ranger, thats when the show went downhill into a big pile of CRAP.

Guest Froix

*sees Jea reading and Kati yawning, gets his blanket out and lies down beside Jea*

"Oo! Oo! Read to me the one where Tigger lost his bounce"

I miss Power Rangers.... *sigh* It's been soooooo long.... I don't like the new ones at all... They're blasphemous.... Of course my brothers said that they were always horrible, but even they admit they suck even more now.... *sigh* I still have my Power Rangers move... :D I haven't watched it for a couple years... Last time I did it was with my little cousins... They loved it... :D

Guest Froix

*Goldy walks in just in time and gets hit with the flying invisible anvil*

"Hey! What's with all the noise! Someone's trying to sleep here."

*settles down in his blankey and listens to Jea's wonderful voice*

"Mighty Morphin' He he he he he"

*looks at Horn in confusion* I actually was never allowed to watch Power Rangers (don't ask cause I don't have an answer) and as such have never really liked Power Rangers (but my brother does...for who knows what reason). And I am sooo glad my comp is up in my room....keeps me away from the siblings!

*returns to her book, deciding not to mention her secret desire to learn another language known as Italiano*

katiora, it was just something horn started a couple pages or so ago where he introduced an invisible, i don't even remember, my first memories(lol) of the sighting were of intercepting an invisible vampire naked woman... from there horn just made it worse by increasing the number of unseen objects/people... and now apparently others have started making them :lol:

*staggers in, looking like she's been gnawed on raw by a couple hungry trollocs*

I need a keg to kill this pain...

*digs through debris for an untouched keg*

And when I'm done drinking it, we'll discuss the punishment for channeling, Horn.

*finds one*

*taps it*

I'm feeling lenient this week, but I should warn you, that could change very quickly....

*guzzles straight from the tap*

Archived