DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's FREEZING and it's not right or fair!!!!

Jelly

IT'S TOO COLD!

I wake up in the morning and my first thought is: Why am I outside?

THAT is how cold it is!

I don't want to go to school, it's colder there!!! I get a headache every day from the COLD WEATHER.

THIS ISN'T FAIR! And it's not right either. I'm sure it didn't used to be this cold. Really. I wouldn't mind so much if it snowed. But, that's probably because the temperature actually warms up a couple of degrees when it does, apparantly. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!!  >:(

Complaining over.

Here's what you do. You capture someone and put them in a put. The you toss some lotion down, and keep saying "It puts the lotion on."

I'm not sure what it has to do with getting warm. Maybe after 'It puts the lotion on' you can cuddle under a blanket.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

It's 12 degrees Farenheit (-11 degrees celcius) with an 8 degree (-13 degree C) wind chill factor (which means it 'feels' like it's only 8 degrees)

And we're due to get between 3-7 inches of snow tonight. On top of the 11 inches or so we've got on the ground already.  :-[

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Lack of choice. :P

Really though, we're used to it. It's like this every winter. Lake effect has a lot to do with it as well.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I live in Michigan. I technically live near 5 Great Lakes, and in our state you can't go 5 miles without running into a natural body of water. *nods*

Michigan is near four. I claim all rights to Lake Ontario. You can't have it.

Also, we're getting hammered now. Is anyone watching the Buffalo-Cleveland football game? That crap is happening from Cleveland, Ohio to Watertown, New York (look it up). Maybe even further. It sucks.

I don't live near to any lakes but I'm next to the harbour, the pacific ocean's on the other side of the hills to the east and the tasman sea's about an hour and a half's drive (on twistyish roads) to the west. Up north both coastlines are never further than a few kilometres from you.

Did I mention it's warm here? Warm Christmasses rock  ;D

Archived