DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Riddle

Sweet 666

Well it's not really a riddle but here's a brain teaser that was in a book my mom had for her students when she taught a gifted class.

A man lives on the 13nth floor of an apartment building. When he goes too work he takes the elevator all the way down. When he comes home he takes the elevator only to the 7nth floor and takes the stairs the rest of the way. Why?

You may ask any question in order to answer the teaser.

Don't bother asking for the answer cause I won't tell ya until everyone gives up or someone answers the question. :)

he's a midget. In the morning he can reach the ground level bottun and go all the way to the ground floor, but when he gets home he can't reach 13 so he presses 7 and then has to walk the rest of the way.

I've heard that one before.

Heh, how to jog your memory?

I'm not sure about this one, but I heard there are only three words in the english language containing the letters "gry". The first two are hungry and angry, and apparently the third is quite a common word. I don't know what it is. Do any of you?

• Community Administrator
Its it some kind of bela joke cause it is just the sphinxes riddle but modified. :?

No, it's me... I wake up, by crawling out of bed.. Go to do my normal day stuff on 2 legs.. then I crawl home. :P

Jenn picked a book off the highest shelf in her room. On the spine she read How to Jog. She ran out of the room and opened the book but found it had absolutely nothing to do with jogging. Explain.......

:D

It was one volume of a multi-volume dictionary (or encyclopedia) with the words from how through jog in it.

Archived