spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

You can pick up to three (if Rand can have 3, so can I). I've put some women on there too because not everything in this world is black and white!! Also no-one ever said we were all heterosexual.

You have to give your reasons, too  ;)

Me?

Rand - just because. Shoulders, responsibility, everything else.

Mat - cheeky but caring. Would definitely look after you, but show you a good time.

Lan - strong and dutiful.... and experienced.

Rand - even with the crazy guy in his head, he is still pretty hot

Talmanes - couldn't agree more with Danya, since I've always imagined him as being pretty good looking

Galad - does there need to be an explanation here? Not only is he drop dead gorgeous, he's been getting sooooo much better as a character in the past couple of books.  So needless to say, he is my number one choice :)

So this is my thinking: Lan manages to keep everything inside right? He is as hard as stone, he doesn't show emotions etc etc. It's all gotta come out siomehow, sometime. I imagine him to be fantastic!!! Lucky Nynaeve!  ;)

Very good point...

wow! Looks like most of us would like to come home to find Mat, Aviendha and mr/mrs 'x' in the bed!!

Just goes to show RJ writes the women as well as he writes the men AND (unless some of the men have been voting anyway) doesnt matter how hetero we think we are, we just cant resist a bit of Aviendha / Berelain!!

Archived