DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sorry Its been so long

LadyMoraine Sedai

Sorry its been so long since Ive stopped by.. Started a new job, the day after peanut was born, and Im working 6 days a week, so basically Im only checking emails once a day and boards once a week... If you guys need me, Just email me at my hotmail acct.!

I believe Twinny is here to help too, I know Mama is busy with peanut, so really if you guys need anything, come to us council members, we are here to help!

*hugs and smoochs everyone and one for Alex too!*

Management.... Which is why Im now working 7 days... Had to fire someone...I dont think I like that.. I may be a mean witch online, but in person Its not as easy as it looks...really! So I got to find a new person to work a few mornings for me, so I can go back to paperwork and accounting and less on the job crap.

Im around, really I am, and Im smiling like crazy, because It feels so good to be back at work, its been along time. Since my 3yo was born.... Not to mention 3 of these days Im on my feet for 8 hours, and thats not something Ive had to do in over 10 years... Tech work doesnt require constant standing.. Management doesnt either...lol... *sighs* anyhow..

How the hell is everyone...Any issues, everythign ok? I wrote the best thing I could for RJs death thread. Hows everyone coping? *hugs* Big loss but the day he left us, is the day peanut came to bring joy to our community too... Thats how I see it, Perhaps a piece of his soul will pass on to hers...

Anyhow, gotta get to bed, got work early tomorow.. Got do paperwork first then do the footwork ... lol

Lots of love

Archived