DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Actress Versus Round 2

Emperor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, how can there be any discussion about this? It's got to be Kate Winslet all the way. CZJ just does nothing for me, either with her looks or her acting. Kate is simply one of the most beautiful and talented actors in Hollywood.

• Community Administrator

Oh my god, how can there be any discussion about this? It's got to be Kate Winslet all the way. CZJ just does nothing for me, either with her looks or her acting. Kate is simply one of the most beautiful and talented actors in Hollywood.

You only say that becuase you've seen Kate naked, and you haven't seen CJZ naked. :P

Well, yeah...so? Isn't nekkidness next to godliness, anyway?

And seriously, it's not CZJ's lovelies that don't do it for me (cuz I'm sure they are, well, lovely), it's just an all around not finding her that attractive type of thing. But maybe it's just cuz she's married to Michael Douglas...

• Community Administrator

I've never heard of the other lady, nor can I tell how 'hot' she is from that picture, for all I know she has lopsided bewbs. :P

Anyways, Judi Dench wins for now, unless I'm reminded of which works the other lady played in, possibly nude. :P

Archived