DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kin? Calling all Kin Callin all Kin!!

Eqwina

Guest Arie Ronshor

oh.. other than me.. here i click on this.. "i'm here i'm here".. but you have me..  *preens* I'm so special!

*give Eqwina a gold star*

Guest Arie Ronshor

There is of course Helena (Silh) to pair up with my Suan.

Also, there is room on the council *i think* if people wish to jump onto that train. :D Link to the site is in the Main FL Stickie..

Guest Arie Ronshor

So that is Two PC Elders

Suan Nerina & Helena Mahin

Two Members who are out in the world doing their own things

Sera & Livia Messala

And Two pick ups

Emilia & Jadie

• 1 month later...

Mysti i mainly do traveling with, dont use the OP overly much, though it was cause she didnt know. Only used when she was afraid, then discovered, and after a year or two, she is back out on the road, now traveling both as merchant, tatooist, and to seek out kin stationed at different places to learn.

And 50+% of her stuff never reaches the paper but progress in my head for lack of setting and opertunity to write it out ;)

if you search on Mysti or Jaydie, and set writer to Ata...something should come up though...otherwise check out the info suplied on them, its quite good *looks around for those kin personalities who would know the fancy links*

• 1 month later...

Telcia Dyfelle (current Ebou Dari Merchant/Noble of the Queen's faction) recent addition to the Kin (former WT Red) reporting for duty.  :)  I think my information is up on the freelander's site and is nearly up to date.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Hmm.. Did I ever email you about that, Tigara? *goes to check*

Perhaps a new organized thread? I have Suan Nerrina who is part of the council. If Silh is not up for RPing her I'll probably ninja Helena from her as Suan and Helena are more often than not joined at the hip. *ponders*

If you wish, Telcia, I'm up to continuing that thread with you of Telcia approaching the Kin. :)

Sure, if you're wanting to.  I don't mind either way honestly.  It'll be nice though to get some kin rp going in general so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea.  Oh and I'll have to check on my admin access as I need to update my email information on that page.

*hug*