DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women going to Dragon*Con

Are you the face of your Ajah? Have you always seen yourself as a White or Yellow? Would you like a fabulous professional dress made specifically for you in a Wheel of Time style for a great deal?

Other Ajahs will be considered depending on circumstances - so don't let that stop you! Be a part of the Wheel of Time track's entry into the Con Costume contest FABRICATIONS!

If interested please contact Emillith (emillith at gmail dot com)

Emmie runs costume events for me at Dragon*Con and she has found a really top notch seamstress to sew original dresses for this contest. They'll be custom fit to your measurements, professional quality, and each dress will be about $200. We need a White and a Yellow, however, if we fill those spots, we can have more than one member each of each Ajah. Please let us know if you are interested.

Hi I'm Muir for those of y'all who don't know me, I'll be your den mother for this event. ;)

I also wanted to add that you'll also be getting a hand-embroidered silk shawl for about $50 as part of the deal. So total costs will be about $250. You'll also be getting your hair and makeup done before the event. It'll certainly be *the* event to be at for the WoT track this year!

This sounds awesome! I make my own dresses and, as soon as I can get my hands on the fabric waiting on the other end of the state, I'll start on mine. :D

Can't wait to see these, though. :D

Actually Maria, the woman protraying the Blue is actually a White at TarValon.net. So if you wanted to pay for the shawl, I'm sure she'd love to let you have it after the contest. If you're interested, PM me and I'll fill you in on the details.

I would love to be the White, considering a white dress like that would be wonderful a month after D*Con when I get married. *chuckles* However, since I have to pay for a wedding, I can't exactly afford to pay $250 for a dress OR even get to D*CON this year. *sigh* :cry:

Archived