DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another New One

Aryallin Thoramelle

;DHey all ;D

I'm still a bit intimidated by the size of this place, but I just HAD to join ::)

So I'm Ary, or Arya, and the people in charge of newbie orientation will come to know my name well  :-[

I picked an ava, but there are so many people that it might be taken already... So if there's a problem with it, I'll totally change it ;D

I look forward to meeting you all! *huggles*

Please don't hurt me  :'(

Oh, another newber indeed!  :D

Arya, like that sound.

Don't worry about your Avatar much, looks fine! ;D

And I won't let them hurt you!  *nods, placing himself infront of Arya with arms folded, being all bodyguardy and stuff*

Oh, and Welcome to Dragonmount.  Let our insanity be your insanity! ;D

Woohoo! You came! Isa proud of you right now.

anyways, we've got 2 sides to DM, the first side is the Organizations, which are the community side of DM... kinda like the Twin Towers.

The other side (below the orgs) is the RP side, if you are interested in doing that, send a PM to Ata or one of the other greeter's for the RP side of DM. They'll let you know where to go.

Now, being the newbie god mod I try to not advertise for any particular org, lest I show bias. You'll have to check them all out and hear from our bandwagon of recruiter's yourself there.

However, you SHOULD check out the Organized Games forum, as Dsage is starting signups for a new Mafia game on Tuesday. Fiddlesticks is also your place of spam around here, although it won't up your post count right now.

Any questions? Just ask them here, or feel free to PM me.

Barm

Thanks for the honorable mentions, Barm.

He's correct, Arya, I am starting signups Tuesday the 4th.  If you know nothing about the game, that's fine.  Newbie Mafia games were disigned for that specific reason, so most likely you'll be playing with others who know nothing or next to nothing about the game.

If you have any questions, just send a personal message to me by clicking on my name and scrolling to the bottom of the window and clicking on "send this person a personal message"  I'll be happy to help you.

*bounces happily and hides behind DSage* I will be your shadow until I am no longer intimidated by the size of this place :D *huggles from behind*

Barm! *tackles* Thanks for the welcome and the info, both of you ;D I already have a couple of Orgs I'm really looking forward to joinimg, though I am still on clear on the bases in which I can apply for them... Do I just post in them, or contact the peron in charge of newbies for each Org first?

I think I will be doing some RPing too at some point, but I'm looking at a few weeks of playing it slow :D Meanwhile though, I'm TOTALLY up for Mafia!!

*coughs* Last time I played I might have killed the cop...totally accidental... BUT I like the game and will start at the newbies gathering ;D *hugs them both*

Awesome!  Another player!  Mwahahahaha!  My plan is working.  hehehehe.

*taps fingers together underneath his eyes all menacing-like*

Okay, I'm going to PM you with some questions.

Meanwhile, it's different for different Orgs.  Usually theres a thread that tells you what to do, something like "Newbies Look Here" or something to that extent.  And if it doesn't don't hesitate to post a thread saying that you would like to join.  Everyone loves to welcome a newbie.

In the Band of the Red Hand for instance, there's a thread at the top called "NEW MEMBERS, SIGN IN TO BE A RAW RECRUIT"  when they have these newbie intro threads, you should read the entire post and then if you have to place down info, like in the Band, just look at the examples of the your predecessors and you'll be fine!

Hope my babbling helped you out!  ;D

Guest nephitess

Hey there!!! welcome to the DM world....you'll love i promise. please come and join the insanity that is the white tower. it's tons of fun and has lots of people to meet. make sure you check out the red ajah...though i do have to warn you they bite!! ;)

Welcome to DM!

I see some of my fellow Banders have been telling youu about the Band of the Red Hand ORG - and follow their top advise and join if you want a fun-filled experience here at DM. There are chats on music and travel, brawls, brew, duels, honour, glory and much much more! And the only way to join in all this fun is to sign up for the Band of the Red Hand ORG! ;)

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!

Hello and welcome I think that I recognise you!!!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

*is trapped under Tig*

*snugglestickles him* I CAME *nods* People have been very convincing *nods*

Thank you all for the warm welcome, this place is totally not intimidating anymore ;D

Well, almost *coughs*

I'm actually REALLY interested in a few Orgs by now... I'll definitely drop by  ;D I'm not sure I'll be able to keep to my "one org at a time" plan though :o I'm very indecesive ::)

Hi Ary, (sorry I'll have to call you that we have an Arya in the reds and I would get confused, which doesn't take much :D )

Welcome to Dm, Hope you have fun here, we all do...honest ;)

Now for my check list

yep the band, the Reds, the organised games, the cute lil' wolfies...so that leaves...The Seanchan, pop in there for all your TV, Films and Games addictions, it's bound to make you worse.... ;)

Have fun though :D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Well, I see that you have been very welcomed here already, but let me add my own invitation to check out the Band of the Red Hand! We have tons of fun discussing music and travel, but we also spend a lot of time brawling, playing games, and just being crazy. We would love to have you join us!  ;D

Archived