DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Early Birthday Twiny!! ;)

Tiren Sormia

Hello dear First Sister!

I saw on comp that it was your birthday in a few days, and while I'm only around on the weekend - I wanted to be the first to wish you a very happy DEVINE birthday! I hope your's is very wonderful and stress free. I know you've been through a lot with your health this past year.. I want you to know that you've been in my prayers and will continue to be!! And you need to give me your address info, woman, (in a PM) so I can send you a sisterly birthday present!  ;D

*snuggls tightly*

I haven't been here to post much - but I might be around a lil more now. So hopfully I'll hear from you soon!

Best birthday wishes my dear! Take care of yourself..

I miss you like crazy!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.......  ;)

*runs in and collapses in a chair*

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TWINNY! Sorry I missed it, but we'll work on fixing that ASAP!

*grumbles about insane times of year and 37 week old fetus' who just won't come out already*

*gasps*  Nephew dearest!!  *grins and hugs*  It's so good to see you!!!  I love all these people showing up..

Now sister twin of mine...no fixing needed...I am just sooooooo glad to see you have posted!! I called and left you a message..hadn't heard back..*grins*  of course I was thinking you were busy changing diapers or something!!  *hugs tight*  maybe that'll help Peanut pop out...

Archived