DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call (attn ALL) DO IT!! URGENT!!

Eqwina

I know we all hate these, but I have been looking around and there are a lot of extra names floating around, many I have never heard of and I want to get it all cleaned up. So could you please post, listing your characters. Sorry for all the bother!!! Now post!  ;)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Cairma Vishnu  -  Grand Master of the Blade/Ren'Shai Person..

*will have a trainee again at some point... *

isnt that what the retired tag is for

Tanitsja Dorje Dead TG aka retired char

Liitha Dorje Warder/Grandmaster

but yeah please dont remove the database i got the dead char as mother and another left player as father and i use the database to access their bio and info on things when i need for my curent char's RPs

its a handy libary *nods*

both the listed mentees under me is gone unactive but as known one of my older ones have returned so on mentor list i should be listed with Kopair as mentee, and no open slots for new ones (unless any other old mentees return)

Shoar Gaidin (I still keep the title even though all three of the AS I bonded are now dead/missing, it's in my contract! :P)

I THINK I'm still a Grand Master of Daisho'al'Dracon (or whatever it's been renamed to now >_> Dual-sword style! :P)

Shoar Gaidin (I still keep the title even though all three of the AS I bonded are now dead/missing, it's in my contract! :P)

I THINK I'm still a Grand Master of Daisho'al'Dracon (or whatever it's been renamed to now >_> Dual-sword style! :P)

O.o

Wow, you've been gone a long time  ;D These days it's pretty uncool to have Gaidin in your title. Ask James, it's all his fault :p

And I think you're now a Path of Dual weapons GM ( http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/warders/?page_id=24 ). Also, you will be able to train up to 20 now, if you follow the requirements and such as found here: http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/warders/?page_id=18

oh, and...

Rosheen Tahn Sakhr, Warder to Aramina Sedai and Brand Ryota, Commander of the Guard, present :D

Mat/Ata- I would never delete anyone! I just wanted to make sure that everyone who is listed as Active is Active  ;D

Iam going to level this thread up and keep checking in :) I just wanted to get my trainee's seperated into teams and I needed to know who was here.