Boom blox

Mario power tennis

Super paper mario

Metroid prime 3:corruption

Mercury meltdown revolution

Wii sport

Wii fit (mum's)

And I really want to pick up Metroid prime trilogy and the conduit

okay i have all three systems.  i and have to disagree.  the PS3 is by far the best of all three, but i have always had a soft spot for nintendo in my heart :)  as for as the PS3 having no games...  i have one and only one title for you ...

God of War

other than that, i agree the PS3 lacks.  but that one game makes it the greatest ever :)  the graphics on the ps3 beat out the other two, but my boyfriend Bubba uses it mostly.  other than that, we watch pretty much all our movies on it.

as for the 360, i've taken over this system.  i'm currently addicted to Fable2 on this and i have all my guitar hero and rock band games stashed on it.

now that that is out of the way, i'll list my Wii favs.  currently i'm addicted to Super Mario Bros.

- Super Mario Galaxy

- Mario Kart

- Smash Bros Brawl

- Wii Play

- Luxor

- Twighlight Princess

- Wii Fit

- Game Play

- Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

- Namco Museum Remix

i've finished mario galaxy and have unlocked Luigi as a playabe character.  but me and Zelda aren't on speaking terms right now ...  i've beaten all the dungeons but i got stuck and had to put it down about 6 mos ago.  this is a normal standard for me with these games.  keeps me from chucking the controller or breaking the disk out of frustration lol

i'm waiting very paitently for Super Mario Galaxy 2 ( due to be released in March) and when ever they release a new Wii zelda game

• Community Administrator

okay i have all three systems.  i and have to disagree.  the PS3 is by far the best of all three, but i have always had a soft spot for nintendo in my heart :)  as for as the PS3 having no games...  i have one and only one title for you ...

God of War

Better title.

Uncharted 2.

;)

tr

God of War

Better title.

Uncharted 2.

;)

True

Okay for the wii I have:

Madworld

How is this?  I was thinking about picking it up.

I bought The Conduit and enjoyed it, it is by far the best FPS for the wii: the controls are intuitive and easy to use.  However, the story is pretty trite and the graphics are terrible.  The enemies never change, you're fighting the same faceless guys in suits or aliens/demons the entire game.  I ended up returning it when I was about halfway through, I decided I'd rather have the trade-in money than to finish the game.

I would suggest picking it up if it's less than $20.

Hmmm, so I don't get around to buying too many NEW games.  I loves me my Gamestop and Slacker's stores. 

I have (Note I have small children)

AMF Bowling Pinbusters

Band Hero-Full Band

Bust-a-move Bash

Cars Maternational

Crayola Colorful Journey

Game Party

Disney Enchanted Journey

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

Guitar Hero World Tour

House of the Dead 2&3

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego StarWars Complete

Mario Kart

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Super Fruitfall

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

Wii Fit

Wii Music

Wii Resort

Wii Play

Wii Sports

I usually pick up used or discounted games.  I have thought about Madworld, as well as the Metroid Trilogy.  I might first pick up GH 5, Metallica and Van Halen first.  I have 1-3 and th 80's on PS2. 

I've given up on getting a PS3 or 360. 

Wii Games I own and never play:

Smash Bros. Brawl

MarioKart

Animal Crossing City Folk

Wii Music

Wii Fit

Wii Sports

We've had the Wii for like...2 years now? We never play it. My husband gets on once a week to weigh himself on Wii Fit, and my daughter plays once a week or so on Wii Music, but that's about it.

Our PS2 is finally dying, so we'll probably get a PS3 next as long as we get one with the backwards compatibility. I am not a fan of Xbox, so we'll never own one.

Okay for the wii I have:

Madworld

How is this?  I was thinking about picking it up.

I bought The Conduit and enjoyed it, it is by far the best FPS for the wii: the controls are intuitive and easy to use.  However, the story is pretty trite and the graphics are terrible.  The enemies never change, you're fighting the same faceless guys in suits or aliens/demons the entire game.  I ended up returning it when I was about halfway through, I decided I'd rather have the trade-in money than to finish the game.

I would suggest picking it up if it's less than $20.

Mad world is awesome, I mean you get to cut people up with a chainsaw, what not to love about that! Also it plays really well and looks fantastic.

Also I can look past bad graphics if I enjoy a game

• 3 weeks later...

Our list:

American Idol Encore 2

Big Brain Academy

Bust-a-Move Bash

Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves

Lego Star Wars

Mario Karts

Mario Party 8

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Sims Castaway

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii Fit

Wii Play

Wii Sports

• 9 months later...

This topic is kinda dead so I think I'll revive it. I'm pretty excited for the 25th Anniversary Mario Collection. I've seen from the JP version that it is just straight ports, I'm still excited though. It also comes with a multitude of bonus such as a booklet and a soundtrack. I believe that the release date is December 12th and it only costs $29.99!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

meh i was let down by both these games. so i'm returning them to Gamestop to get credit to go towards the new Mortal Combat game.

with DK, i woulda been happier if i had been able to play as Diddy :madmyrddraal: was never a fan of playing as Kong, as he's slower and doesn't jump as far. Epic Mickey was fun the first couple of hours, but then it kept feeling a repetition and a little too kiddy; so i put it down.

good thing is, i'll get $22 trade in dollars for both!

updated list of my games (goign off memory, theres a handfull i'm missing)

- Mario Galaxy

- Mario Galaxy 2

- Super Smash Bros

- Wii Fit Plus

- Super Mario Bros

- Zelda: Twighlight Princess

- Zelda: Game Cube special edition (Zelda 1&2, OoT, MM & WW)

- Wii Play

- Tiger Woods PGA 2009

- Mario Kart

- Game Play

Archived