DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan Organization Sign up

Segurant

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not this thread specifically. This thread is really more about drooling on  worshiping at my feet, or at least it was a while back, and that's not exactly what I'd call a party. Deserved? Yes. A party? No.  ;D

But, just so we're clear, you do want to join, yes? Not that it matters because I'm taking the fact that you posted in this thread as a yes and I'm going to go add you before you get a chance to respond anyway. So I guess scratch that question. Just... welcome. Make yourself at home. And you damn well better post in our private board (occasionally), otherwise Empy will kick you out again. He's mean like that. *nod* *neglects to mention that she has always wanted to do the same thing*

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can take care of the joining part, but there's a separate sign up sheet for the "and stuff" (and it's technically "n' stuff," hold the a and d). It's in Paityr's pants. Over there. *points*

You'll need to use your own pen, and I also recommend bringing disinfectant wipes. 'Cause he's dirty... n' stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Now what does this tell you about joking around with people? Make sure you know how much of a joke they are.. er.. I mean how much they can take.. of a joke, that is.. before joking with them.

Empy ... you should know better than th "joke" with me ... I'm too serious ... that's why you love me ... I'm the straight man to your comedy routine.

I also look good in a black trenchcoat.

All of the above ...

Will need B after the use of A which is required after the legal battle caused because someone tried to use C.

Hook you up to what? Your options are a) an electric chair, b) a respirator, and c) a milking machine. Select one.

*nod*

You answer has reaffirmed my suspicion that I have a particular fondness for the DM oldies

We are all sorts of awesome, aren't we?  ;D

... though you can hug me if you don't mind getting a dirty look from Justen). Welcome.  ;D

And don't worry if JD's not around to see it happen. It will be recorded from multiple angles, in HD and Lo-D, in technicolor and in glorious black and white, and transported via high-speed internet tubes to Justen's livingroom.

That is, only if said hug occurs in Cads' bedroom. Or her shower.

*nods*

Sound like a great channel...where do I get my subscription?? 8)

Ummm...and also if ya could re-add me, that'd be good. Seems you shouldn't press delete if you don't want to be deleted....who knew ???

• 2 weeks later...

I come with references. See siggy.

Also, I am an extremely nice person and not nasty, ironic or even sarcastic. Finally, as this post should demonstrate, although I am a rather straight talker, I am extremely humble and not afraid of licking a few boots to get a few kicks in the face here and there.

Therefore, I am signing up for the seanchan org.

Added and welcome.  Take a little time to check out our private board but be warned, I will kick out anyone that doesn't contribute to the discussions.  So if you like to lurk, post something every once in awhile or better yet just make yourself at home and make fun of the other Chan members. 

See... I know how to make someone feel welcome....

Archived