DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan Organization Sign up

Segurant

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will. But first, you must answer me these questions three (of course, I'll sign you up anyway, but humor me *g*):

1. What... is your name?

2. What... is your quest?

3. What... is the mathematical derivative of f(x) = x4 - 3x3 + 17x +37 ?

1) Well my name is Anders (alias ChronoCrosS, the best game ever lol)

2)Hmm... a quest eh? *starts singing pokemon theme song*

3)f primed at x = 4x3-9x2+17, I am a major in aerospace engineering so I could probably do almost any derivative or integral lol.

Eeexcellent, eeeeeeeexcellent. Your response indicates two important things:

1. You may have some actual intention to return to this board and post, instead of just signing up and then disappearing forever.

2. You're at least somewhat intelligent, and at least somewhat humorous. Both good things in this org.

Welcome, and be sure to check out the private boards (and study well, there will be a test later (there won't, but I'll roll my eyes in your general direction if you ignore us *nod*)).

*runs off to add to group*

Eeexcellent, eeeeeeeexcellent. Your response indicates two important things:

1. You may have some actual intention to return to this board and post, instead of just signing up and then disappearing forever.

2. You're at least somewhat intelligent, and at least somewhat humorous. Both good things in this org.

Welcome, and be sure to check out the private boards (and study well, there will be a test later (there won't, but I'll roll my eyes in your general direction if you ignore us *nod*)).

*runs off to add to group*

Haha, sweet thanks. Just one question though, what are the "private boards" and how do I get to them?

It's called the Seanchan VIP Room (Org), and it's a "child" board of this regular Seanchan board we're hanging out in right now. You should see it in a section just above the list of threads in this regular board. Alternatively, you can look for it in the main DM board list; it will be added immediately below the regular Seanchan (Org) link.

If you come across a place with thread titles talking about glitter or the Olsen twins, you've gotten to the right spot.

... Wow, we sound awful. I promise the thread titles are misleading.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I don't pay attention well in class, I started my own topic about the correlation between my need to be in this org and the possibility of uncontrolled urination if I am not allowed in NOW.

Then I discovered this thread.  So yeah, I want to join, please. ^^

Claire

DependsTM for everyone!

Archived