DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anybody else feel like a dinosaur?

GrandpaG

i happen to know the entire theme song to the animated spiderman series, as well as the incredible hulk and captain america.

i also am fluent in the teenage mutant ninja turtle theme, both animated and the rap version.

TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOR!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can remember thinking 25 was old.  Then 30 was old, then 35, then 40. You get the picture.  I remember we had a soda shop downtown where they actually mixed the syrup with soda water to get your drink.  I was a green river addict.

I'm only 28, but I remember when I was a little kid, I used to actually go outside to play.  Now I see nephews & nieces who stay inside all day during the summer either playing computer/video games or watching TV.  :(

*nods* My hometown is still kinda small and the drug store soda fountain is still functioning. Their specialty was a limeade drink. It was a little bit of heaven on a hot day.

You are so right Verb. It's become a major health issue. Not just lack of exercise, but eye strain, etc, too. For adults as well, since we spend so much time ourselves online now. I think it's worse for the kids though because they're still growing and developing. Mine plays football, so he gets plenty of exercise.

I think the music in Johnny Quest was the bomb! I always felt like I was watching a James Bond cartoon. *LOL*

Thank you Mistress al'Debaw, yes I did *G* Glad that you liked them.

http://joniwarden.com/JoniWardenGallery

http://www.cafepress.com/JoniArtist

http://www.cafepress.com/jonicreations

Remember "The Outer Limits" TV show?  It's back.  Caught a few minutes of it on Sci-Fi channel just before I headed for work.  Looks even better than the old one (better acting, directing, sets, effects, etc.)

Nope.  This one had John Boy Walton in it.  He was a mad scientist who had invented microscopic robots that could repair cancer cells.  Just got started and had to come to work.  The old ones were kind of corny with over acting and cheap props, poor camera direction, etc.  This one looked pretty good.  Some day I'll be back to working 8 hour days and maybe I'll get to watch one all the way through.

• 2 weeks later...

* Curly Joe slaps his own face from the forehead down to the chin over and over *

WOOOOOOBBBB WWWWOOOOBBBBBB  WWWWOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBB  WWWWWWOOOOOOBBBBBB!!

* lays down on his right side *

* makes his legs run *

* spins round and round in cirlce after circle on the floor *

WOOOOOOBBBB WWWWOOOOBBBBBB  WWWWOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBB  WWWWWWOOOOOOBBBBBB!!

;D

Archived