DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

Hi, Jelly!  Nice to make your aquaintence!  Welcome to Fiddlesticks!

Do whatever you desire as long as it's PG-13 or less but most of all enjoy every minute that you are here instead of in that other more boring part of life called "reality" (yuck)!  Too many exclaimation points?!  All is fair in Fiddlesticks !!!!!!!!  I'll post in the 3000 year thread to bring it up so you can REALLY see how warped ole Gwampy really is!!!  Anyway...WELCOME!!!

Hey, Red!  Miss ya, bud!  Trying to talk the wife into buying a faster computer...she's tighter with cash than I am if you can believe it!  Thought I'd spend my cigarette bonus money on a fast internet maybe?  All up in the air.  Still using slow, paid for, free stuff for now.  Maybe someday down the road I'll get back to having Rey pull off my arms and legs and stuff them down the hole where my head used to be, huh?

Merry Christmas, Happy Honikah, bah humbug...etc.

* finds a corner to puke in...more christmas music on the radio! *

>:(

Hi, Danya!  Your blue eyes are as beautiful as ever!

My wife reminded me that my happy winter solstice wish is a little early.  I'm just anxious for the days to start getting longer again.  What latitude are you near?  Scandanavia, right?  We're just south of the 45th parallel here in Michigan.  Not as bad as Alaska, I guess.  I sure do look forward to spring.  The kids have to have snow for Santa Claus to visit with his sleigh and reindeer, but after that it can all melt and return to warm weather to suit me.  My mom migrates to Florida each winter.  I used to poke fun at her for making the trip but the older I get the better it sounds!  Here I go rambling....

Good to "hear" from you!

and you flatter as always gramps  ;)

and its only three days early. not too much. i'm in Scandinavia yes. Norway to be exact. Land of the Midnight Sun and so on  ;)

I know waht you mean about the snow! here in norway we havent had any snow yet, but its enough frost out that it looks like it has been snowing.

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year!

:o

What?  I missed it again?  Oh, well...maybe next year?  :(

Thanks for the pie, GG...it was special indeed!

Glad the Gwampy Power of the Force is still working for you Red!

No time to spam...gotta go with the wife to visit her brother's cat!

* pretends to be excited *

>:(

Love and miss you all,

Gramps

Back again...twice in the same month!

I'm at my daughters dropping off the grandson after baby sitting.  She won't be home from work for a few minutes, so I'm using her internet (at no cost to myself, of course...tee hee, tee hee). ;D

Almost had the wife talked into a new fast computer the other day.  She came to her senses and changed her mind.  Big sale.  $200 off a nice new Dell.  Maybe next time.  So close, and yet so far away!

I think my daughter's internet is slower than mine even though the transfer rate says 50 somethings and mine is 33 somethings.  I really should research this stuff to understand it better, but so far it hasn't become critical that I learn.  I pick up bits and pieces here and there.  50 years from now I'm sure I won't care. ::)

Better get off from here...daughter just pulled in the driveway.

Peace!!!

* ducks *

* gooses *

* geese? *

* runs *

* chuckles *

TEE HEE!!!

* blushes *

Was that girly talk?  :o

Silly Gwampy!!!

* looks around for Reyler *

* no sign of her *

Whew!!!

* pretends to be relieved *

Just Spamming!!!

It's OK...this thread only...no others, I promise!!!

God, I miss the world of Fantasy...the real world just does not begin to compare!!!

Hey, Red!  Thanks ever so much for creating this wonderful thread for me way back when!

Got a minute or two...think I'll go hit the 3000 year thread!

I almost miss being dismembered, eaten, regurgitated, etc. by my old friend Reyler.  As far as I know, all of my body parts have regenerated and should be very tender and juicy by now (maybe a little too much saturated fat and cholesterol in some places?).  If anyone happens to bump into her, please send her over to the Gwampy thread for a quick snack, OK?  ;)

Thanks!

P.S.

Yes, I'm at home in the early morning...one day temporary layoff from work.  Next best thing to a "snow day". ;D

Hey Gramps, just saying hello.  I've always enjoyed reading your posts since you first came to DM, and I'm glad you have been able to pop in from time to time!

To be honest, you and redffern (both with your hysterical posts) are the reason I first went into the land of spam.  I never post here, but I thought I would today.  Nice to meet/see you!!!

:)