DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

3 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Sooh I will go back and make sure I find that, if you posted your reasoning it's my bad for overlooking it and I'll find it. 🙂 ty

@SinisterDeath never, ever never. @Darthe right? 🙂 we happy family, really. All jokes aside, we're great 🙂

That's an interesting read, @Darthe will probably disagree on "Chipper sweet", he calls me a robot, but in a loving way. Glad to be recognized for some emotion 😄 

@Cass I appreciate the D1 pass, though I'd really like for all of us to vote based on our reads, our guts, and....dice? You roll to choose? That's cool, I may have to do that if I can't reasonably decide. Then if I vote town by mistake I can blame the dice. 

I like this more than a day 1 pass @Sooh, I feel like it's only fair. Especially with how few of us there are. I want you to not vote me because of my role, not because I'm very new. Though, it only helps keep town in the game if the others pass. I guess I shouldn't complain lol

I think this post gave me a good town read for subtle reasons I’ll keep to myself for the time being 

1 hour ago, VooDooNut said:

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

Hubby has been watching a whole lot of this lately and showing me clips. I’m still convinced I’ve seen the dude in something, but I can’t figure it out 😛

9 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Ok Sooh gth whose most likely a Wolf iyo and why is it you I mean and why lolololol

I have no idea. I’m trying to compile a town list in my head and the candidates keep just jumping up to higher town reads all the time. I guess right now if I had to pick I would say verb and cass, but like I have more reasons to call them town than scums, so yeah. I’m struggling lol 

1 minute ago, Sooh said:

I have no idea. I’m trying to compile a town list in my head and the candidates keep just jumping up to higher town reads all the time. I guess right now if I had to pick I would say verb and cass, but like I have more reasons to call them town than scums, so yeah. I’m struggling lol 

So am I! I made a list earlier but in the end I didn't wanna vote anyone. I'm struggling to separate how much I like all of you so far as people (you're all fun!) and how I think you align in the game. I have a lot of soul searching to do after D1...

That being said, I will be signing off for now but will check in this evening if I can. 🙂 I don't want to miss all of the night talk, I'm not sure how long it lasts. And honestly I'm really enjoying the game, got me forgetting what time it is and everything lol

• Community Administrator
10 minutes ago, Sooh said:

Hubby has been watching a whole lot of this lately and showing me clips. I’m still convinced I’ve seen the dude in something, but I can’t figure it out 😛

That's critical role.
And you've probably heard his voice everywhere... only 422 voice acting credits..

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2233310/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

2 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

So am I! I made a list earlier but in the end I didn't wanna vote anyone. I'm struggling to separate how much I like all of you so far as people (you're all fun!) and how I think you align in the game. I have a lot of soul searching to do after D1...

That being said, I will be signing off for now but will check in this evening if I can. 🙂 I don't want to miss all of the night talk, I'm not sure how long it lasts. And honestly I'm really enjoying the game, got me forgetting what time it is and everything lol

Enjoy your sweet baby ❤️ Night is 24 hours, so we’ve got time 

THE FIRST DAY - HELL

Ardent and pious, the Hell Priest Deag Grav worked fiendishly to complete his spell.  Loosely clothed in robes of loincloth, he still managed to look properly unholy as he led the demonic choir through the second passage of their chants.  Below, a single imp writhed in its chains and jerked away from the flames lapping up from the Pits of Abaddon.  Deag Grav began the final lines of his archaic drawing, the chorus swelled, and at the last moment when his stave completed the pentagon he delivered a single strike through the belly of the imp.  It burst open, and a white column shot through where it had been.  His robes flapped, pulled towards the light for a brief moment, and then all went still. 

There, standing tall and proud, was the Slayer.  Demons began to fall upon the adversary, surely more than any man could withstand.  Surely. It took mere moments for Deag Grav's cunning plan to fall to chaos.  The Doomslayer, for that was what he was, tore through Deag Grav’s demonic horde with a brutality that would inspire fear in any soul.  Deag Grav felt that fear as he quietly slunk backwards into his escape portal, and the last image he saw before it closed was of the victorious Slayer charging off into the depths of Hell.

It is now night.  Day will begin in 22.5 hours.  Please submit any and all night actions to me through your role PM by that time, and please let me know if you intend to holster.