DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

On 7/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, Hallia said:

Why?  Dice came in with no actual case on me, was snarky, continued to not really contribute then bounced so like

Even if he's town, that shouldn't affect your read on me

This is the one I meant.  I realize this is literally true - Dice obviously didn't know Hallia's alignment, and I get why town!Hallia would be incentivized to say that, but it still didn't sit right with me.  Though I concede I read it after I knew Dice's alignment.

1 minute ago, Clovdyx said:

This is the one I meant.  I realize this is literally true - Dice obviously didn't know Hallia's alignment, and I get why town!Hallia would be incentivized to say that, but it still didn't sit right with me.  Though I concede I read it after I knew Dice's alignment.

Yeah, I can see that from both perspectives.  Like, Dice's alignment doesn't affect her alignment, but also I agree it feels a little weird to think that pushing another towny wouldn't affect someone else's read of you, regardless of your alignment.  more especially if the person questioning your push doesn't buy into the reasoning. 

1 hour ago, Clovdyx said:

Do you need to really know Warhammer to play that?  I have an old friend that tried to convince me years ago.

No, just because I said "old friend" doesn't make it Liz.

I don't know jack about it, except that I can cleave the heads of multiple orc-rats with one swing and that's awesome.  It's medival l4d2 with flavor.

1 hour ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I'd be absolutely floored if Chris is with Leelou atp

Well hey, I should never be the leader of a town core. Very good in a supporting role where I can hunt, but not at the helm.  So maybe I lead us to disaster, or maybe these sorts of x/x reads don't pan out so perfectly as you'd think.  IDK, I don't play that way.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Well hey, I should never be the leader of a town core. Very good in a supporting role where I can hunt, but not at the helm.  So maybe I lead us to disaster, or maybe these sorts of x/x reads don't pan out so perfectly as you'd think.  IDK, I don't play that way.

That's fine.  I don't expect you to play the same way I do or anyone else for that matter.  I was just saying I don't think that's a viable team.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

That's fine.  I don't expect you to play the same way I do or anyone else for that matter.  I was just saying I don't think that's a viable team.

Yeah.  Can you tell me why?  No need to do big ISOs or anything, just some points.

hey, Darthe, since you're here.  Did SD ever explain going from thinking Dice was town, to wanting tied wagons, to voting dice, and then going back to "my gut said Dice was town and I was right" at the start of D2?  I kind of blast read through a bunch of stuff and was mostly skimming a bunch of his "what if" crap so I might have missed it.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Yeah.  Can you tell me why?  No need to do big ISOs or anything, just some points.

Because Chris parked his vote on leelou on D1 after knowing he wouldn't be back to the thread before EoD.  The only situation I think that would ever happen is if he's with AJ or Cory and they are around EoD to make sure leelou never gets yeeted.  With the doc claim, I think that Cory/Chris team is pretty damn unlikely and the way AJ and Chris went at it last night, i feel that's a fairly unlikely team and I already had leelou and AJ as probably not paired for how AJ threw out his read on leelou on D1.  He's also currently voting leelou.

On 7/11/2022 at 3:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

On 7/10/2022 at 10:21 PM, Clovdyx said:

I'm out for the rest of day barring a thirty second skim when I wake up at 4 in the morning.  Please don't do anything stupid while I'm away.  I'm not in love with a Dice lynch but I'm as ~good as you can be with lynching someone that's only marginally > rand to be mafia based on other people being likely town.

Solely for the purposes of WAGONSANDSTUFF, I'll vote Leelou.  

That way, I get vigged N1 when Dice flips mafia and don't have to play anymore.  

giphy.gif

Clov put his vote on Leelou before anyone else did, and that was a day and a half before DL, and it never moved.  And when he did it he pushed dice, and didn't give a reason for the leelou vote. If I'm a wolf I don't purely ignore voting my teammates.  It's not a bus, just distancing.  But then his absenteeism combined with Leelou's wagon actually that taking off meant he couldn't easily pull away from it.

Not to say this is good evidence, just showing that it's not what you seem to think it is.

Just now, Darthe said:

Clov put his vote on Leelou before anyone else did, and that was a day and a half before DL, and it never moved.  And when he did it he pushed dice, and didn't give a reason for the leelou vote. If I'm a wolf I don't purely ignore voting my teammates.  It's not a bus, just distancing.  But then his absenteeism combined with Leelou's wagon actually that taking off meant he couldn't easily pull away from it.

Not to say this is good evidence, just showing that it's not what you seem to think it is.

I understand why you think that or why you could think that.  I just know how Chris thinks and I don't think he'd risk a teammate like that unless he had support from another teammate he absolutely trusted, but mostly, I just don't think he'd play that way.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I understand why you think that or why you could think that.  I just know how Chris thinks and I don't think he'd risk a teammate like that unless he had support from another teammate he absolutely trusted, but mostly, I just don't think he'd play that way.

Seems like you've got a pretty good read on him.  

• Community Administrator
24 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

hey, Darthe, since you're here.  Did SD ever explain going from thinking Dice was town, to wanting tied wagons, to voting dice, and then going back to "my gut said Dice was town and I was right" at the start of D2?  I kind of blast read through a bunch of stuff and was mostly skimming a bunch of his "what if" crap so I might have missed it.

I literally gave a run down on why I voted Dice several pages back. 

• Community Administrator
12 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

As I said, Zander was dead set on hammering someone, and didn't want it to go Random.
I really wanted it to go Random. (See dice roll early on first pages)

I thought Dice was a villager, but some of ya'll made convincing enough arguments on both wagons that either Hallia or Dice could be Wolf. They could have both been Villagers.

I could have refused to vote, but I still had my suspicions (at the time) that Hallia could be wolf. Chances were, you were all going to vote dice with or without me. So I was trying to tip it in favor of Random vote, but didn't get online fast enough to switch it back to Hallia.