DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Not sure what to make of you defending my honor like that.  It's not like we've played mafia together before, so it feels a little like white knighting.....but then again, I don't know your style in mafia.

Well, I'll explain my motivations on "defending your virtue", after D1.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I was curious if you were gonna call him on that 

I have no better place to vote as of yet, so that's probably where mine would go right now.  What's the deadline?  The mod may have posted it, but it's probably buried in your 8k posts.

>_<

I mean here’s a take: leelou was finishing up vacation when this game started and popped on when not much was really happening, tried to catch up but too much was posted when spurts of time were available *looks at Zander*

I like Tripped’s game now that I’m catching up and can see her work towards figuring the town out 

as far as interactions with SD - I didn’t like what I saw in the moment. I’m still uneasy after seeing that breakdown in thread but I’m not voting there D1. He can be resolved later this game. I also dislike the constant mention of jester like role

Not thrilled with Dice’s posts at all, and I’m not sure how SD came to a townie read there.

Townie

Darthe

Hallia

light town

Zander

AJ 

Tripped

Okayish

Clov

Cory

meh

SD

scummy

Dice

unknown

Verb

voodoo

cop - AJ

doc - darthe

vig - holster n1, unless lynch D1 give better intel 

Unvote, vote Dice

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I have no better place to vote as of yet, so that's probably where mine would go right now.  What's the deadline?  The mod may have posted it, but it's probably buried in your 8k posts.

>_<

You love me still lololololol

Ummm it's like 3 or 4 pm eastern today iirc it's in spot a 1st post page 1

7 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

Id be curious to your thoughts on me that game and how you think that compares to this one btw.

Very hard to compare your starts since you were acting (trolling Zander constantly along the way LOL) but noticeably switched gears after Shad’s entrance. It seemed for the most part you were cool with Zander taking thread leadership there and may have switched it up earlier if you felt the game needed direction

We haven’t seen eye to eye today on the thread but I don’t think there’s any noticeable tone difference between the games outside of when you were acting out the alt. In the world where you and hallia are v/v I hope I didn’t mindfudge you out of a correct read lol

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

>_<

image.png
First post.

kate mckinnon snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

Very hard to compare your starts since you were acting (trolling Zander constantly along the way LOL) but noticeably switched gears after Shad’s entrance. It seemed for the most part you were cool with Zander taking thread leadership there and may have switched it up earlier if you felt the game needed direction

We haven’t seen eye to eye today on the thread but I don’t think there’s any noticeable tone difference between the games outside of when you were acting out the alt. In the world where you and hallia are v/v I hope I didn’t mindfudge you out of a correct read lol

Me thinking he was a new player and coaching and encouraging all the way thru lololololol

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

I mean here’s a take: leelou was finishing up vacation when this game started and popped on when not much was really happening, tried to catch up but too much was posted when spurts of time were available *looks at Zander*

I like Tripped’s game now that I’m catching up and can see her work towards figuring the town out 

as far as interactions with SD - I didn’t like what I saw in the moment. I’m still uneasy after seeing that breakdown in thread but I’m not voting there D1. He can be resolved later this game. I also dislike the constant mention of jester like role

Not thrilled with Dice’s posts at all, and I’m not sure how SD came to a townie read there.

Townie

Darthe

Hallia

light town

Zander

AJ 

Tripped

Okayish

Clov

Cory

meh

SD

scummy

Dice

unknown

Verb

voodoo

cop - AJ

doc - darthe

vig - holster n1, unless lynch D1 give better intel 

Unvote, vote Dice

Why are you willing to resolve SD "later in the game", but willing to vote Dice now because you're "not thrilled with his posts"??

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

You love me still lololololol

Ummm it's like 3 or 4 pm eastern today iirc it's in spot a 1st post page 1

I love you less with every post.  😉

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Why are you willing to resolve SD "later in the game", but willing to vote Dice now because you're "not thrilled with his posts"??

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Because LeeLou is really sus.

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Do you want to wagon Zander?

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

SD had a whole breakdown and self vote in the thread. I think he said it’s like his 5th game and didn’t seem to know roles are random

While I wish the game followed the title a little more closely, I'm not voting somebody simply because they post a lot.

That's always been the problem with reading Zander for me, he posts so much that any slips or suspicious activity is drowned out in the deluge that he posts lol.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

SD had a whole breakdown and self vote in the thread. I think he said it’s like his 5th game and didn’t seem to know roles are random

Ok, but what about Dice.  Anything more specific than not being thrilled?

Just now, Verbal32 said:

While I wish the game followed the title a little more closely, I'm not voting somebody simply because they post a lot.

That's always been the problem with reading Zander for me, he posts so much that any slips or suspicious activity is drowned out in the deluge that he posts lol.

Method to the madness imo lolololol