DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fireball Mafia

Arie

2 hours ago, Zander? said:

@Shad_ PoE aside and my other reads why do you think I have Suss on Dice and on you?

Just curious prolly

I think once a player has conned me I tend to start questioning whether something is in their range.  Can they do this and still be a wolf?  Vs when it hasn't happened yet my instinct is more favorable.  Is there anything about this that a villager wouldn't do?   I try to not let the former get to me and stick to the latter with a cautious awareness that most people are more capable of deception in a game setting than they would be otherwise, but I can definitely vibe with a stronger hesitance to trust the players you know in Werewolf.

Like if you ask yourself have I done anything in this game beyond my wolf range, the answer is clearly no.  This game and my commitment to it aren't playing out at a level that could really let me break range.   If you look for things I'm just less likely to say as wolf because of where my head's at in one alignment or the other, you'll probably find some to point to, some moments might click.  I think I've found some with you and it's why I'm willing to lock you in pending a significant blunder.  The odds of enough other people getting there at this pace to shift you back into the POE is just low.

No one else has done anything I would take that level of a stance on and it's much more hair-splitty down the line.  I think Delta's struggle to articulate his thought process has been fairly pure.  A wolf mind could probably craft a better case when called upon.  Voodoo's only village equity is his lack of interest in trying to look like a villager, but that carries some weight with me.  Dice is simply not overtly wolfy, and that's the least compelling credit for me.

Launch him and if the game doesn't end launch Voodoo.  Nothing today has really changed my perspective on that.

2 hours ago, Shad_ said:

If you look for things I'm just less likely to say as wolf because of where my head's at in one alignment or the other, you'll probably find some to point to, some moments might click.

Wouldn't the best player strategy be just acting the same every game regardless of role? Then you'd never be able to guess their true role with any certainty.

Shad_ , it's hard to be sure reading text, but you seem a little...nervous?...in your posts. Maybe I'm misreading.

I hope it's you. I wouldn't want to hang an innocent villa. We really need the numbers on our side. I don't have a better guess though.

LOCK: Shad_

4 minutes ago, DELTA said:

The question of the game for me is whether Voodoo hammers SinisterDoctor who was sitting 3/4 or watches the vote not go thru as the lone wolf. He posted shortly after I voted for Shad and left, so he could have if he wanted.

To your point, DELTA, I didn't think it was Sinister, so I kept my vote on Zander? I'm still kind of sus about Zander? but more sus about Shad_.

2 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

To your point, DELTA, I didn't think it was Sinister, so I kept my vote on Zander? I'm still kind of sus about Zander? but more sus about Shad_.

Don’t take that the wrong way, I am bringing up that you didn’t vote as a positive. I didn’t think it was Sinister either. I have settled on you being one of the villagers

11 hours ago, DELTA said:

It’s just a game guys ?

lol you have no IDEA how laidback this is. 

11 hours ago, DELTA said:

@dicetosser1 you have me/Shad as your most likely? You explained for him but not me

I did explain. Zanders town. That was obvious too me after 1 or 2 posts. I dont get Zander wrong. Its why he always pushes for me to state a read on him like he did earlier

I think voodoo is town. been leaning that way since d1

Im town.

That leaves you and Shad. 

Uggghh

Welp glad this is a tune up game and able to start getting a baseline on the newer players I haven't played with before.

Looks like we have to go Shad today.  

Odds are I'm a dead man if were wrong.  If so and you see in Town lunch Dice tomorrow.  Voodoo feels WOLFY AF but like TWTBAW but it's ok he's not gonna get away with it again if so lol.

And if it's Delta props homie.

32 minutes ago, Shad_ said:

Just wanted to say with my fate on the line

I saw the DM logo pop up in my frequent visits on my phone

I now realize it is Dragonmount over Saidar and Saidin

But at first glance I thought it was a dairy cow and got quite confused

RIP

VOTE SHAD

6 hours ago, Zander? said:

Uggghh

Welp glad this is a tune up game and able to start getting a baseline on the newer players I haven't played with before.

Looks like we have to go Shad today.  

Odds are I'm a dead man if were wrong.  If so and you see in Town lunch Dice tomorrow.  Voodoo feels WOLFY AF but like TWTBAW but it's ok he's not gonna get away with it again if so lol.

And if it's Delta props homie.

AGAIN PLEASE REMEMBER IF WERE WRONG TODAY

Lock Vote Shad

In case we need 4 to hammer. My final two isn’t changing so I’m willing to roll the dice and see what turns up. If you’re the wolf Shad, you really had me second guessing these last two days so admittedly I will feel some measure of relief if you’re the guilty one lol

I am riding on that Voodoo read as it’s the most compelling reason I’ve got so if I end up getting pantsed for it then so be it.

Just now, DELTA said:

Lock Vote Shad

In case we need 4 to hammer. My final two isn’t changing so I’m willing to roll the dice and see what turns up. If you’re the wolf Shad, you really had me second guessing these last two days so admittedly I will feel some measure of relief if you’re the guilty one lol

I am riding on that Voodoo read as it’s the most compelling reason I’ve got so if I end up getting pantsed for it then so be it.

I'm gonna be both impressed and mad if it's you....lolololol